OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The first ever pair of racers I got was a pair of Chlorine Blue racers when they were up for $90 on NDC. What were your guys first ever pair of racers/trainers and when did you buy them. I'm just curious.

first pair of flyknits was the Volt Racers, copped from the Nike running store in Palo Alto for retail

First pair was volt racers back around the time they released, settled because I couldn't find the volt trainers for retail . I didn't like the brown (or whatever color it was) medial side, so I sold em to my boy.

First ordered white/black trainers for $160+.
Let them sit for a couple months
Nike had the same shoes on clearance so I bought another pair for $120 and returned the other pair to get the $160 back.

Unfortunately slept on the black/white trainer but then was able to do a phone order to complete the pack

Last edited:
MC racers were mine! Paid way over retail ($220) for them, but since I started liking flyknits so late I could stomach the price.

I wish I realized that all it would take wash a quick cycle in the washing machine to clean white trainers..... Had em back then, wore em one, and they got dirty as hell so I sent em back to nike :\

The first ever pair of racers I got was a pair of Chlorine Blue racers when they were up for $90 on NDC. What were your guys first ever pair of racers/trainers and when did you buy them. I'm just curious.

Mine were the volt trainers from Luong1209. I was real into it when I saw Michael Phelps with them on at the podium during the Olympics. Then I copped the Orange and gray racers, then white and black trainers. If I only knew their worth now I wouldn't have sold them to a homie for $120 worn once. Smh.

That was my first pair i ever returned to RRS. A little too orange for me.

Semi regret it now when i see others post pics
since it was my first pair, I got my normal 10 but since Racers are unpadded, I pefer the 9.5 fit. when I finally was able to try on a 9.5, all the Cheetos were gone by then. got them on sale too. $119.99 + 20% off clearance. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Man, hate that i passed on oreos for 114+ship @RRS

They had a free VIP sub + an extra 15% with a code

That BNTL strategy is def the truuuuuuuth

Laces from ************** arrived so I tried the swap.

Before

After

Both

Also decided to give my Pink Flashes the treatment.

Definitely prefer the round laces rather than the flat ones. 

My first pair was the Total Orange trainers. And then I got the Total Orange/Blue trainers. Pretty sure I actually ordered both over the phone either from RRS or Fleet Feet or something like that. The only ones I regret not getting at the time are the Blue Glows (obviously).

Back
Top Bottom