OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Welp, size 4.5 black tongue in my cart on Nike. Today must be the day. Don't forget to go through ebates to get $9 back

Welp, size 4.5 black tongue in my cart on Nike. Today must be the day. Don't forget to go through ebates to get $9 back
Saw that 4.5 sz pop up, then OOS after refreshing 
roll.gif

I'm waiting for the volt oreos in a 9.5. Past couple days i've seen 6 or 7.5 here in there

Anyone of you guys blk/wht racer yet to be ship from rrs?
I purchased two of them.

A size 11.5 I preordered on December 8th was set to ship January 30th.

A size 11 I preordered on Dacember 13th was set to ship January 9th.

My size 11.5 shipped on January 8th and received them in the mail the 10th (yesterday).

My size 11 has been pushed back to ship January 19th.

Guys, was looking for a pair of Flyknit Trainer/Racers in Volt and came across  a pair of USA Olympic team edition. Dude is asking 1099 for it (euro!!). What are these kicks worth in your opinion. Are there actually people willing to pay that kind of money for these special editions?

Flyknits were hyped from the jump due to all the US athletes wearing volt trainers in the 2012 summer games. If you weren't lucky enough to find your size for retail, they couldn't be had for any less than $220ish on the secondary market.
That's not true. Only the volts were hyped. I live in SoCal and was able to pick up 2 pair of black and whites from FNL with ease. Nobody wanted any other color besides the volts.

Guys, was looking for a pair of Flyknit Trainer/Racers in Volt and came across  a pair of USA Olympic team edition. Dude is asking 1099 for it (euro!!). What are these kicks worth in your opinion. Are there actually people willing to pay that kind of money for these special editions?
yes people pay 500-1200 for limited flyknits

Flyknits were hyped from the jump due to all the US athletes wearing volt trainers in the 2012 summer games. If you weren't lucky enough to find your size for retail, they couldn't be had for any less than $220ish on the secondary market.
Volts, Blue Glow and Uni Reds were hard to find from the jump

Black/Whites, White/Blacks, Total Orange were easy AF

They went on clearance a few times on NDC and were spotted at random outlets

Ndc playung tricks on us again. Smh.
Unds my oreo/volt the other day. Passed up on these on release day. Good thing I caught the random 8.5 that popped on Ndc.

Volts, Blue Glow and Uni Reds were hard to find from the jump

Black/Whites, White/Blacks, Total Orange were easy AF

They went on clearance a few times on NDC and were spotted at random outlets
Those colors were hard because they didn't sell them at FL or FNL only running stores (at least in SoCal).

My first pair of flyknits were the volt trainers off NDC. They looked clean AF on the Olympic Athletes. After trying them on, had to cop more. Copped blue glows from Chicago Niketown phone order; then black/white and white/black off NDC. Orange trainer was on sale at an outlet, then copped red trainers off wiggle for like 150 and sequioas off ebay for 170. That was all in 2012. The most recent purchase was the orange/blue trainers off ebay (not pictured).

Not a fan of the padded trainers. I copped the multi trainers but returned them b/c they just didn't fit right to me.

Back
Top Bottom