OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Alright so I had some free time and figured I would let u guys know of some knits I found on eBay a while back. (Sorry if wrong thread)... But I was browsing samples and I saw some volt flyknit samples (size 12) that were basically the volt HTMs... They had a few minor differences like not saying htm on the heel tab, and laces were different. If anybody knows any thing about these let me know!

maybe fakes? didnt know samples came in a 12?
I haven't been on here for a while, but just happened to see this post, and they are Legit, I actually purchased this pair off of ebay, and there was an article posted by hypebeast, and a few other sneaker sites with an image of this pair and a few other samples.

i bought my first pair of trainers from fnl's website when they first released, but I don't know if they were ever available in store or not.
I know for a fact Trainers were because I bought several in store. Not sure about Racers cause I am not a fan.

FNL initially got them a little after the Olympics but then they lost the account or stopped ordering them. I am not really sure why, but someone here would know why that happened.

I remember going in looking for the volt trainers and dude said "we only got these colors (referring to the black and whites)."

Has anyone cut the wire from the Black/White racers yet? If so, could you post a pic.
I photoshopped the the white side and it doesn't look that bad either (in my pic I just painted over the black flywire which is why it looks weird). The outer (black) side looks dope af.
* NOT MY PIC *

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom