OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flight Club has the BWs up for 275  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have any intel on these? I've been keeping my eye peeled for the Nike Zoom Fit Agility Flyknits (esp the multicolor pair), and these ones got me drooling a little. 

I've heard of a february release date for these, the volts, and the multicolors. Any other info? 
nerd.gif

They have zero racers on the site, thought about ordering the Seahawks, was surprised to see nothing at all available lol :nerd:

They have zero racers on the site, thought about ordering the Seahawks, was surprised to see nothing at all available lol :nerd:

Been down for over a week, homie. They took it down so they could fix their online inventory issue. I'd assume they'll be back up eventually. Just order through RW

Went to NikeDallas yesterday and the guy I talked to said they had the black and white racers in the back with a notice saying not to put on the floor or sell to any customers that ask about them. Not sure if he was full of it but whatever.

Dope Chukkas, Marv! The LR sole is the most comfortable sole Nike has out there, IMO
Thanks bro. prolly gonna double up on the Night Factors when I find another good deal. also looking for the Bright Crimson as the green on the Night Factor and the orange/red on the Bright Crimson are some of my favorite colors in the whole Nike line..
smile.gif
nthat.gif

^ Fake. Knit, shape, and back pull tab are off. Also style code is incorrect. Look at the first page for more comparison to a real pair.

Back
Top Bottom