OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Whoever is a 7.5 and lives in the OC, hit up snails pace running shop for these hidden gems. Unfortunately these were the last size

been fortunate to pick up these pairs the last few months. I've spent most of my time just doubling up on my favorite pairs and have come across some very nice Samples along the way. prolly the best months of collecting so far. I know I know.. no HTM's! I'm still pretty happy with the current collection. thanks for looking. :smile:

Samples, sorry for the lost mc FlyknitMax, didn't wanna leave them behind. haha...

Last edited:
which pair do you find yourself wearing the most Marv?

How did you end up liking the Chukka's?
man, that's a loaded question.. I try to rotate my pairs as much as I can but it seems like I've been wearing the mc FlyknitMax, orange mc FlyknitMax, Lunar2 mc ID, Lunar2 Heather Black ID, mc Trainer, and 4 Chukka's (3 Lunar soles / 1 FSB) on rotation during these colder months. all my Racers are in their boxes until it gets a little warmer out. I haven't worn any of the new sample Trainers as there's been snow on the ground since New Year's. hope that somewhat answers your question.
wink.gif

as for the Chukka's, go with Lunar soles as they are the most comfortable and the lightest. FSB are good in the snow as I felt like they grip pretty well. I've only tried on the Free soles at the outlet. I'll wait for the mc pair to come out before I grab a pair. I don't see myself having multiple cw of the Free sole Chukka's. Lunar soles are awesome!

man, that's a loaded question.. I try to rotate my pairs as much as I can but it seems like I've been wearing the mc FlyknitMax, orange mc FlyknitMax, Lunar2 mc ID, Lunar2 Heather Black ID, mc Trainer, and 4 Chukka's (3 Lunar soles / 1 FSB) on rotation during these colder months. all my Racers are in their boxes until it gets a little warmer out. I haven't worn any of the new sample Trainers as there's been snow on the ground since New Year's. hope that somewhat answers your question. :wink:

as for the Chukka's, go with Lunar soles as they are the most comfortable and the lightest. FSB are good in the snow as I felt like they grip pretty well. I've only tried on the Free soles at the outlet. I'll wait for the mc pair to come out before I grab a pair. I don't see myself having multiple cw of the Free sole Chukka's. Lunar soles are awesome!

i need to try the FLyknitMax. I need to get over the wrap around air unit. I bet they are comfortable as hell.

I'm a huge Lunar sole fan. I was only asking because I thought you just got into those a couple of months ago. I could be mistaken. I copped a free sole pair and returned the very next day, After having the lunar soles, the free soles just don't do it for me. Its too bad because there are some nice free sole flyknits out there. I guess money saved.

I think I had the Free 3.0 or whatever and they were some of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. I do have flat feet so that could've been part of the problem but I wasn't a fan of that shape.

i need to try the FLyknitMax. I need to get over the wrap around air unit. I bet they are comfortable as hell.

I'm a huge Lunar sole fan. I was only asking because I thought you just got into those a couple of months ago. I could be mistaken. I copped a free sole pair and returned the very next day, After having the lunar soles, the free soles just don't do it for me. Its too bad because there are some nice free sole flyknits out there. I guess money saved.
yeah, at least try them out if they work for yah. I have at least one pair of 360AM from 09-14. the FlyknitMax are the lightest and most comfy for me. the others are too heavy for me, esp after owning Racers. wasn't gonna buy anymore AM but the weave pattern on the FlyknitMax is amazing. anyway, there's a thread for FlyknitMax so we can talk about it more over there. also a Chukka thread, just so we don't get in trouble here..
wink.gif
or pm me if you have any other questions you think I can help yah out with.

back to regular programming.

Lunars are the most comfortable to me but the Flyknit Air Max upper designs are cool. I just don't like the heft of the shoe and how difficult they are to clean (they seem to use more thicker weaving compared to the Lunar/Trainer/Racer imo).

I wish they'd drop the MC already.

this is how I iD them

after lace swap

which one do you like better? I'm def leaning towards the lace swap.

Last edited:
i like pre-lace swap. I'm a fan of dark laces on lighter colored shoes, and vice versa. But the black laces on your lace swap looks good though

been fortunate to pick up these pairs the last few months. I've spent most of my time just doubling up on my favorite pairs and have come across some very nice Samples along the way. prolly the best months of collecting so far. I know I know.. no HTM's! I'm still pretty happy with the current collection. thanks for looking. :smile:

Dope Chukkas, Marv! The LR sole is the most comfortable sole Nike has out there, IMO

There was speculation about the Chukkas hitting iD several months ago... I wonder if they're still in the works? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom