OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@fayetnam I considered letting cats know about em.' The kicks would've been more cause of shippin' charges & paypal fees. Plus I've tried looking out for NT'ers before they all flaked or were payin' games. Figured it would easier to give cats notice that there may be pairs available.

Just don't hold anything for anyone you haven't dealt with before. I can't tell you how many people have sent me messages that say "PP ready", respond to messages quickly, then when I send them the invoice they either take more than a couple of hours to pay, say they need to wait a day or two, or flake completely.

Last edited:
went to the nike running store @ Costa Mesa today and supposedly Niketown LA will be getting the B/W Racers shipment numbered in the 500's give or take.

this might be considering the remodeling of Santa Monica so who knows. the kobe's today weren't enough to satisfy me so I ended up buying some running gear to match with the racers :nerd:

Exactly @whiteysneaks I've been there before w/ several cats.

If it's someone I know or someone I've dealt w/ before, it's a no brainer. I'll hold the kicks w/ no issue.

Last edited:
My feet always look stupid in racers.... but my lady's pair is on point. "BHM" racers
roll.gif
 hahaha  

mean.gif
 just kidding, don't call them that- ever.  

can you still buy racers on RRS? $50 off $200
As has been mentioned before, RRS has taken all Racers off the site temporarily as a result of an inventory glitch. They likely hold off on relisting any of the colorways until they get everything straightened out. Someone also said that they are not doing phone orders for the racer at this time.

I understand the opposition, as I'm not a fan of nicknames for shoes as well, but some of you guys are getting overly defensive about the "bhm" label for the black/white racers. it seems coincidental that a black/white colorway of racers releases around February and the bhm collection this year features the same motif, but I can see why some have jumped to this conclusion.

I prefer "bhm" racers over "cheeto" or "watermelon" as with models past.

wow just saw 10.5 red glow trainers nib on bay for 250 shipped sold out instantly was about to pick em up

would picking up DS Unpad Flyknit Trainer Black size 8.5 for 415 be crazy? I feel crazy considering it.

To me, crazy. To you, if you have the $$, and don't mind spending that much.....

went to the nike running store @ Costa Mesa today and supposedly Niketown LA will be getting the B/W Racers shipment numbered in the 500's give or take.

this might be considering the remodeling of Santa Monica so who knows. the kobe's today weren't enough to satisfy me so I ended up buying some running gear to match with the racers :nerd:

Do you know when? Want to give Racers a try and have been holding out for this B/W Color.

Also wouldn't surprise me if Santa Monica Restocks B/W when they reopen in April.

PM if necessary

Last edited:
Production is done months before the release... I highly doubt there's any issues with production.

More likely an issue with a shipment. Maybe they haven't received their full shipment yet, and are waiting until they do before putting them online.

RRS has already received, and shipped a good portion, some Niketowns (supposedly) have pairs already...

I think the biggest problem is people being too impatient.
true.. Europe got the B/W racers weeks ago and they showered us with Restocks even.. doubt there is a problem with production. Even if I don´t want to call them "BHM", they might wait it out because all of the BHM releases have a similar color pattern.

would picking up DS Unpad Flyknit Trainer Black size 8.5 for 415 be crazy? I feel crazy considering it.
not worth it man. I mean bruh. Yall slept. I got both my white and black pair for under retail from Nike when they restocked. Racer more comfortable than RACERS anyways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom