OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

not worth it man. I mean bruh. Yall slept. I got both my white and black pair for under retail from Nike when they restocked. Racer more comfortable than racers anyways
True, true....racers are more comfortable than racers 
laugh.gif

I understand the opposition, as I'm not a fan of nicknames for shoes as well, but some of you guys are getting overly defensive about the "bhm" label for the black/white racers. it seems coincidental that a black/white colorway of racers releases around February and the bhm collection this year features the same motif, but I can see why some have jumped to this conclusion.

I prefer "bhm" racers over "cheeto" or "watermelon" as with models past.

Some Canadian guy on the Flyknit Seller FB group has multiple pairs of MC Racers in sizes 10 and 11 for sale. They might've popped up at a Canadian Outlet if we have any Canadian guys in here. No clue if this is the case/if they're still available. Just speculating.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered black/white from RRS last Oct 2014.

They sent me a size 10 instead of my 11.

Now it's OOS. Sigh.

Any rumors of restock online from other sites?

Would rather not deal with RRS again.

Last edited:
Some Canadian guy on the Flyknit Seller FB group has multiple pairs of MC Racers in sizes 10 and 11 for sale. They might've popped up at a Canadian Outlet if we have any Canadian guys in here. No clue if this is the case/if they're still available. Just speculating.
I'm not in Canada but repped just to get you off the Devil's number, haha.
laugh.gif

I'm not in Canada but repped just to get you off the Devil's number, haha. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks man, been stuck on the mark of the beast for awhile now.

ebates playing games, saying that they won't pay cashback on my black/white racers from rrs since I used a coupon not available on their site. about to go to battle over $12

Last edited:
I actually like the look of trainers better. More subtle and wearable. The bw racers are a little flashy. I just feel like supplies for dS unpadded is getting dry In size 8.5

You could get used. But looking at the soles all worn out and shelling out over 200 seems high to me

Paying 400 for brand new that you can wear out yourself or paying 200+ for wearing ones have that have been run in by someone else. Lol

**** RRS. I didn't get a cancellation email for my pre-order that I put through on September 22, 2014. They now claim they are OOS on all sizes on the B/W Racers and they didn't send me one. I asked them how did some people get their order even after placing their order after me. They replied "We did not get any of these in size 10" from Nike. This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm cheesed as hell.

What the **** is the point of a pre-order when you can't even fulfill the demand?

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom