OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Called the Union St location in SF and they don't have them - not even sure if they will carry it.  Funny part is the girl that answered asked me what the deal is with these shoes cause they've been bombarded with calls.

Imagine neo turq and oreo being readily available.

They were readily available though.

If you had money and wanted them when they released anyone could have had them.

Nothing rare about flyknits other than the HTMs.

It's people who expect to scoop them up months after they release who think they are rare.

Last edited:
awesome!!
nthat.gif

Nothing rare about flyknits other then the HTMs.

It's people who expect to scoop them up months after they release who think they are rare.
This man speaks the truth.

Of all the racers I've purchased (MC, Volts, Chlorines, Cheetos, Pink Flash), these were by far the most difficult ones for me to get. All others were copped weeks after release. I missed these the first go around.

Nothing rare about flyknits other then the HTMs.

Exactly. This whole needless hyping of a racing flat drives me insane. Not every shoe has to be this exclusive, rare status symbol. Just enjoy them and stop trying to needlessly hype it up. 

sneaker buyers are the effing plague

swarming from one model to the next soon as there's even the slightest popularity to them

I was just at Nike SF an hour ago and they don't have them from what I was told. Funny thing, the Nike employee was actually wearing the Black/White Racers. Smh!

Oh word? Were the neo turq and Oreo on RRS? I must have missed them way back.

When I say easy, I mean they'll be there at a random foot locker in the mall a month after release like say Adidas pure boosts are everywhere. And my rarity comment was some leftover aggravation towards the cat saying oh man now everyone and their mom will have them. That part of it shouldn't matter. But yeah, two years ago I was able to get the volt racers and trainers, total orange racer, white black trainer, and multicolor racer on NDC way after launch date. But perhaps those days are long gone since their popularity has risen. It's totally different buying them online as opposed to walking in the mall seeing them. Mind you, I live in a small town... So we don't exactly get the best releases. Hope that makes sense haha.

I was just at Nike SF an hour ago and they don't have them from what I was told. Funny thing, the Nike employee was actually wearing the Black/White Racers. Smh!
Did you make him an offer for his haha?  Their twitter has been getting bombarded.  It's gotta be in the next couple days though you'd think.

Last edited:
Of all the racers I've purchased (MC, Volts, Chlorines, Cheetos, Pink Flash), these were by far the most difficult ones for me to get. All others were copped weeks after release. I missed these the first go around.
i second this.
My racers are: MC, University red, Lucid green, Oreo, and the purple flash or whatever and this by far was the worst release. Every single reseller wanted to buy this shoe and it makes it difficult for a genuine flyknit fan/collector to cop. smh.

I wear 8.5-9. I walked into footlocker/HOH this morning and copped both sizes. they happen to be the last ones too for the 8.5 and 9. Thank God.

Last edited:

sneaker buyers are the effing plague

swarming from one model to the next soon as there's even the slightest popularity to them
This same epidemic plagued the Dunk thread this time last year leading up to the Tiff release. The dunk thread (pre-Tiff) reminded me alot of this thread (pre-BW) before getting annihilated by beasts and noobs.

Despite the beasts and same dumb questions being asked, at least people are still helping others out in this thread.

Did you make him an offer for his haha?  Their twitter has been getting bombarded.  It's gotta be in the next couple days though you'd think.

Haha he was quick to respond with a no when I asked if they got the racers yet!?!? For some reason, I have a feeling they already got their shipment but they aren't putting them out yet. It's also questionable since socal has been getting them past few days and why stores in the Bay Area hasn't got them yet.

Back
Top Bottom