OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Me and a couple of friends got b/w pairs at FTL, been wearing them nonstop. Our school is pretty sneaker heavy so obviously people who knew enough about flyknits but not enough to know the difference between these and white tongues were all over us asking for oops

With that said almost everyone struck out this morning because I'm pretty sure sane people don't refresh Nike links at 2 in the morning. happy flyknit Friday

happy flyknit Friday! These are this weeks pick ups . followed by a steal I got and I am trying to restore
left is still in need of TLC and the right is ready for wear

happy flyknit Friday! These are this weeks pick ups . followed by a steal I got and I am trying to restore left is still in need of TLC and the right is ready for wear
Were those the chukkas on Ebay for $50 in a size 13? If so i'd love to see how they turn out. Very nice trainers/racers too

Last edited:
Were those the chukkas on Ebay for $50 in a size 13? If so i'd love to see how they turn out. Very nice trainers/racers too
thanks. Yes they were. Those pics the seller posted didn't show how filthy these things are. I took a gamble and so far it's turning out alright. The one shoe went from like a 5/10 to an 8-8.5 after over an hour of cleaning haha I'll post pics when it's finished

thanks. Yes they were. Those pics the seller posted didn't show how filthy these things are. I took a gamble and so far it's turning out alright. The one shoe went from like a 5/10 to an 8-8.5 after over an hour of cleaning haha I'll post pics when it's finished
good deal! I was skeptical and passed...it was tempting though. might make me jealous when I see how you cleaned them up!

know this has been covered numerous times, but those who have thrown their flyknits in the washer have you seen better results than when using jason markk?

Last edited:

know this has been covered numerous times, but those who have thrown their flyknits in the washer do you see better results than when using jason marx?
I only like to throw my racers and unpadded trainers in the washer. 

If you're using jason markk on the uppers, make sure using the softer premium brush, or any softer brush than the one that comes with the kit. That one is too rough and might fray the flywire, my observation.

Also, be careful with the brush on the painted midsoles. The white sections should be good to go

know this has been covered numerous times, but those who have thrown their flyknits in the washer have you seen better results than when using jason markk?
I haven't used Jason Markk but I've had great success with my Racers and Flyknit Free's in the washer. Works like a charm and doesn't harm the flyknit

Pre-treat the really bad stains and throw them in the washer. That should get them 8/10. Then use the Jason Markk for the more stubborn stains and midsoles.

I personally don't use any type of brand name sneaker cleaner. Plain old Ivory bar soap and hot water, or dish detergent mixed with hot water works perfectly for me.

Last edited:
I throw my padded trainers in the wash too. Haven't seen any ill-effects. Just make sure it's on the cold water setting and let them air dry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom