OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those of you that have put your trainers in the wash...this might be a dumb question but with detergent or without? 

Now listed as "Coming Soon" hnmmmm

Man.. The racers were up for 30-1hr! Until sizes were slowly disappearing! But **** that mid night release.

These black/white racers are basically a general release Nike running product. You should be able to go to your local running specialty store (Fleet Feet etc) and ask them to order a pair for you. Just give them the sku number

copping shoes you don't really like. You don't find that odd?
Yea.. Super odd.

Word to the Cheeto racers that you claim you regret returning.

Didn't you return the Seahawks cw too..?
Your words:

"Not the biggest fan of these..."

So you didn't just buy one pair. You bought two. 
So do these need to be my grails in order for me to cop?

Doubling up at $103 just makes sense for obvious reasons..

But dont get me wrong.. 

Just because I said I'm not the biggest fan.. That doesn't mean I think these are trash or something.. 

These are a clean cw for sure.. I'm just not head over heels about em..

Its mainly because I got b/w & w/b trainers and when you compare the trainers to the racers..

The trainers just look a lot better imo.. So these racers dont do much for me.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Scooped up pair of pre-owned sz 10 OG Oreos that popped up on eBay this morning for under $200. 

Been regretting selling the more worn of my two pairs a few months back and been looking to double up again.

i think these racers are gonna keep trickling in

NDC probably doing this so they don't sit on the site 

i think these racers are gonna keep trickling in

NDC probably doing this so they don't sit on the site 
They'll trickle in no doubt like all previous releases, but there's no way the b/w would sit given the hype lol.

Last edited:
After lurking and searching inside this thread for awhile, I've decided to make an account. LOL. I just wanted to confirm that Trainers are TTS and Racers are .5 up right?

Yea.. Super odd.
Word to the Cheeto racers that you claim you regret returning.
Didn't you return the Seahawks cw too..?

I did return the Seahawks but repurchased at my true size.

Big difference with what i did with Cheetos though. I never saw them in person, just pictures online. I had every intention of keeping the shoes, until I saw them in person. Great shoe, but not for me. Classic BNTL.

You copped knowing you dont like them, ahead of time, 2 of them. See the difference?

Last edited:
thanks! Just put my BW trainers in the wash for the first time..tried Jason Markk before but it didn't do much. Here's hoping they get cleaned up! 

Back
Top Bottom