OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just curious....now that the madness is over....how exactly are the size specific SKUs found in the first place? And bless all those who posted them up for others.:tongue:

Damn shame I missed. "Feb 5" my ***. FML. How I'm supposed to know they would randomly drop on NDC today. I'm salty. The hype for flyknits these days is just dumb. All I want is one damn pair. Jeez

1. Why didn't everyone just buy off of RW or RRS months ago :lol:
2. Bunch of pairs on ebay going for 190-200 thru PP.  If you ordered from a niketown it would be retail + tax + shipping which could be up to around 175-180.
Not a huge difference... Just my 2 cents!
I like these a lot more than the white tongue pair so can't wait to see them!

my RW order got cancelled

compared to what ive been wearing, itll do. they gel lyte 3s and 5s feel good and if these feel anything like that, then ill be cool with that.
I own all 3 and they're a completely different shoe compared to GLs. You'll be completely fine running and walking in them - just don't expect any ankle support or warmth in the winter lol.

I heard Nike Metrotown, BC, Canada had them restock a few days ago and sizes were apparently available last night.

You can try them at 6044306453
Racer hype hasn't reached many of us Canadians yet... thank god lol

Last edited:
Hope all the re-sellers out there enjoy their $15-$20 profit on a pair of these 
laugh.gif

These will jump in market price to $400 once Nike announce they are all sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is not going to end well. No way everyone is feasting today.

These will not go for high resell. Too many available, and most people copping are not planning on wearing them. I see $10-$20 profit coming.

Everyone who missed should just relax and give it some time. This will all pass and the beasts will move on to the next carcass.

just spoke with nikechat. He said orders won't be fulfilled because they don't have the shoe. Don't know how accurate that is,  because I've seen people posting pictures of their pairs arriving. BUT, there will be no more "coming soon", It'll be listed as "out of stock" so "scripts can't order them"
Pokezach is that you??! Someone ban this clown

You dont alert the agents. Jesus you guys need to head over to slickdeals. YOU NEVER CALL, NEVER. Alerting them is aiding in killing the orders

^ Wasted your time

Those Nike Reps are clueless.. 

They can't tell you anything that you can't find by clicking around the FRONT-END of nike.com

just spoke with nikechat. He said orders won't be fulfilled because they don't have the shoe. Don't know how accurate that is,  because I've seen people posting pictures of their pairs arriving. BUT, there will be no more "coming soon", It'll be listed as "out of stock" so "scripts can't order them"

You F'n idiot, why would you ask them ? I can't even describe the stupidity in this my God

Back
Top Bottom