OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just spoke with nikechat. He said orders won't be fulfilled because they don't have the shoe. Don't know how accurate that is,  because I've seen people posting pictures of their pairs arriving. BUT, there will be no more "coming soon", It'll be listed as "out of stock" so "scripts can't order them"

you done messed up. just press restart and get a new screen name

roll.gif

just spoke with nikechat. He said orders won't be fulfilled because they don't have the shoe. Don't know how accurate that is,  because I've seen people posting pictures of their pairs arriving. BUT, there will be no more "coming soon", It'll be listed as "out of stock" so "scripts can't order them"
u a god damn fool.

"ive been wanting to order them forever!" and your first post here was u got 2 pears from RRS for $190.

great... everyone got the hook up on how to get them, were too dumb to do it correctly, contacted Nike, and ruined it for everyone

calling Nike and asking them to fix a back door order is stupidity at its finest. Worse case scenario, you end up with wrong size, use their free return policy and even potentially get a code for 20% off.

It's like breaking into a bank and complaining that they don't have crisp ones for you to steal. Smh.

great... everyone got the hook up on how to get them, were too dumb to do it correctly, contacted Nike, and ruined it for everyone
Im sure there were some people that posted the atc link in the Nike Help Chat asking for why it didn't work correctly.

TBH, they haven't officially closed the hole yet.

u a god damn fool.

"ive been wanting to order them forever!" and your first post here was u got 2 pears from RRS for $190.
Well damb. Looks like his sodium levels reached a level that could no longer be contained so he had to ruin it for everyone.

Pokezach22 v2

Not taking sides at all here...but this thread shows us what this stupid sneaker hype has come to.

1) most everyone on here openly admitting to cheating the system (or at least trying to) today

2) snitching on those who cheated the system

Face it. Both suck.

i'd say, 99% of the people on this board + those that purchase flyknits are hypebeasts. even those that think they aren't, probably are.

i actually run in the racers that i purchase. doubt many of you can say the same. they're called, "racers" for a reason. i wear running shorts with my racers while you guys wear joggers. 

i'd say, 99% of the people on this board + those that purchase flyknits are hypebeasts. even those that think they aren't, probably are.

i actually run in the racers that i purchase. doubt many of you can say the same. they're called, "racers" for a reason. i wear running shorts with my racers while you guys wear joggers. 

Shhhh

Back
Top Bottom