OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I remeber that. you were helping people left and right. this thread is definitely not what it used to be. hopefully once the hype dies down it can get somewhat back to normal.

like when someone would call and ask customer reps to look up all the sku's of the first wave cw's (one by one) out of curiosity in hopes of locating a few pairs in the warehouse that werent posted online and sharing their finds with the thread lol? shoutouts to luong on that one, helped me land some volt trainers

like when someone would call and ask customer reps to look up all the sku's of the first wave cw's (one by one) out of curiosity in hopes of locating a few pairs in the warehouse that werent posted online and sharing their finds with the thread lol? shoutouts to luong on that one, helped me land some volt trainers
Some of the hesitance to publicly share info like that isn't just stingy-ness at this point. . This thread has accumulated a ton of lurkers who are looking for them to resell, not just genuine personal interest. It was different back when Flyknit wasn't hype.

Some of the hesitance to publicly share info like that isn't just stingy-ness at this point. . This thread has accumulated a ton of lurkers who are looking for them to resell, not just genuine personal interest. It was different back when Flyknit wasn't hype.
YES

Yeah just a few months ago this thread was like that. Crazy what a little hype can do :lol:.

Last edited:
W
Got my pair in from Nike, first pair I've had in hand that's "unpadded", not sure I'm impressed.

So that would mean this is your first pair of racers...cause they were never produced padded

yeah, things change, as per usual. but the "everybody gotta eat" mentality in here was an honorable gesture during that time lol

W
So that would mean this is your first pair of racers...cause they were never produced padded

I didn't specify the racer exclusively, was referring to the flyknit runner in general. And as mentioned, these are my first pair in hand of this model.

I'll try em on when I'm home and get wife's take on em.

Last edited:
So whatever happened to that Racer drop today...

Reps were probably thinking it was the Roshe Flyknit drop
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I never understood why people hate when people get in on a model late. This is my 1st pair of racers. I was in this thread and a huge fan of the original Lunar release, and then left because the lunar 2 was hideous. Be happy people like, buy, and keep coming to the shoe so that it keeps getting produced. I wish beast would have fell in love with the revis or the CJ81 to keep those lines going because they were great shoes. With that said I will have my backdoor pair in hand today too.

Last edited:
really wish the new LunarTempo's were Flyknit's and not Flymesh. Those would be fire as Flyknit's...somewhat resemble the HTM Lunar's

It's probably safe to say Nike is punishing its consumers for the recent backdoor method lol. Not too long ago these were stocked as "coming soon", and more likely were scheduled to release by now. 

I never understood why people hate when people get in on a model late. This is my 1st pair of racers. I was in this thread and a huge fan of the original Lunar release, and then left because the lunar 2 was hideous. Be happy people like, buy, and keep coming to the shoe so that it keeps getting produced. I wish beast would have fell in love with the revis or the CJ81 to keep those lines going because they were great shoes. With that said I will have my backdoor pair in hand today too.

Because it makes them feel better about themselves. You are only allowed to like a shoe if you followed since day one, otherwise you're flamed and you're just a hypebeast.

Crazy how these things been out since the '12 Olympics and Nike is still cranking out pairs for people to eat up.

Modern classic.

Because it makes them feel better about themselves. You are only allowed to like a shoe if you followed since day one, otherwise you're flamed and you're just a hypebeast.
Yeah, some people feel that way. It's kind of ridiculous but it's true. 

For me, my tastes change over time. I used to be all retro Jordans. Then I was all into SB's. Then it was retro Air Max's. I remember getting the Volt and Uni Red Racer's off NDC when they were on clearance...I wore them for a bit and thought they were just "OK". I regret that now as I sold them a while back
mean.gif
, and after caring nothing about Flyknit since then until about 8 months ago, I definitely missed out on some glorious releases and deals (MC's, Trainers, etc.). But i'm sold on them now...not just racers/trainers, but most all Flyknits. For people just discovering Flyknit's, that's awesome for them and I hope they can get the ones they want. Yeah, they missed the original boat and a lot of good stuff that released. But the hating/shaming of people for not being OG or not wearing them for certain purposes is just dumb.

Now if we can just get rid of the bots...maybe we can all be happy and eat and enjoy?

Does anyone like the Free model? They just went on clearance at my local ftl for 80.00
I don't think many people are real big fans of these. . prolly the reason for the clearance. I got the first free 5.0 iteration for 34.99 last year at an outlet actually, haha. Good look regardless.

That's why I joined the Hyperchase thread from its onset
roll.gif
. Kidding, I actually really like shoe. Anyway, I'm surprised some of the sneaker elitist in here don't have "plank owner" certificates so they can say they've been in a thread since the get go.You know, to prove you're an "OG."  Next thing you know people will be selling their accounts off because of the join date or reps.  Kinda funny when some of these "kids" want to call people out when some of us old folk were rocking stuff like Js in '85 ...

really wish the new LunarTempo's were Flyknit's and not Flymesh. Those would be fire as Flyknit's...somewhat resemble the HTM Lunar's
Agreed. Midsole is very similar to the Lunaracer sole that they used on the HTMs. I do like the new Lunar midsole that they used on the Lunar 2s and will be using on the Lunar 3s, but I don't understand why Nike won't just give us what we want :lol:.

These shoes deserve all the love it gets though. It shouldn't matter if it was from the beginning or decades down the line.

I think some of the frustration is justifiable because the people that have loved the shoe for a while no longer have the access they did in the past with demand growing.

Along with that also comes those who take advantage of that demand, engage in massive reselling, and in the process making access even harder for those who just want a pair to own and wear.

However like I stated earlier, these are a modern classic and I love seeing more of them around. Plus, nothing can be more annoying than seeing Roshes everywhere in the gym on guys thinking that they're doing it.

pid-10191917 11:18:34 a.m p.s.t most sizes. They put a redirect on the page so just hang out on the same page as the other colors and refresh until it pops up, then cook in silence. b&w racer only.

Back
Top Bottom