OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
im just glad to have got my pears. should be fun with the volt/turq and mc 2

Had them on the phone yesterday with my size, 1 left, thinking that he was holding that pair while i updated info.  Buuuuuuut he wasnt, missed them

if you all been paying attention ndc aint gonna drop them midday, or are they
wink.gif

Last edited:
getting closer to the point of getting over these.  MC 2.0, Oreo 2.0, plenty more going to release.  Would be nice if everyone got frustrated and lost interest and resellers got screwed

I'm checking out the laces on **************, which ones do ya recommend if I'm just looking for rope laces for my racers? (I know pics were posted before but at the speed this thread has moved, I have clue what page it was on)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm checking out the laces on **************, which ones do ya recommend if I'm just looking for rope laces for my racers? (I know pics were posted before at the speed this thread has moved, I have clue what page it was on)

Thanks!
currently the black OG Flyknit laces are out of stock, which are the ones i'd recommend. I'd suggest flat laces though...the rope ones look great in theory, however they are quite bulky for the shoes. 

I'm checking out the laces on **************, which ones do ya recommend if I'm just looking for rope laces for my racers? (I know pics were posted before but at the speed this thread has moved, I have clue what page it was on)

Thanks!
dont know what page its on but it depends on what colorway you have 

Thanks!

Could not wait for the ************** restock and found "laced_out" on IG.

Comparable pricing plus they have options for gun metal, gold or silver aglets.

Try them out!

Back
Top Bottom