OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I think copping shoes is their jobs...
laugh.gif
lol. just lol.

what are fair prices for these DS pairs? (im lookin to buy these just want a ref. price point)

lucid greens 

team orange 

neo turqs 

size 11

Soooo has anyone heard anything about bringing back trainers?

Contemplating buying a 2nd pair of white trainers

I've abandoned hope of ever seeing trainers release again

Yea but nike obviously responds to hype. Look at the mc racer, a shoe that once sat on clearance, multiple restocks, is coming out with a second version and now on various other models...

Supposedly another one is coming. Nike flooding the market. Screw the resellers and beasts!!! IDFWU!

Patiently waiting for that and MC2's and Oreo 2's!
Agree with the resellers part but we're somewhat 'beast' if we're on here, no? Just wish they'd stop being greedy or get real jobs cuz most of us just want one pair to wear without paying $80+ over retail. 

Agree with the resellers part but we're somewhat 'beast' if we're on here, no? Just wish they'd stop being greedy or get real jobs cuz most of us just want one pair to wear without paying $80+ over retail. 
On the same page with that. Although, almost everyone is trying to resell now that the market is oversaturated with them. Hopefully this trend dies off.

So RRS just shipped my B/W pair from a Dec pre-order. More product could be on the way to other outlets I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom