OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Future release SKUs?

526628-012 - OREO 2.0
526628-301 - LUCIDGREEN/VOLT
526628-401 - BLUE/VOLT
526628-602 - BRIGHTCRIMSON/VOLT

Happy to have these in my hands.

Does we have any real ideas about what racers to expect in 2015?  Will we see more drop as we near summer?  Right now it feels like NDC is clearly the shelves of old stock, but can we expect more black/reds, black/blues, etc.?

Last edited:
since this original post was buried by all the black/white talk, i figured I'd repost this info from d e beatup for those wondering about what's coming for racers. All credit goes to d e beatup for this info:
Rumors were a few months ago that an OG Oreo restock was planned for Spring '15 due to high demand. It was posted somewhere in this thread but I have no idea where. Not sure how valid so we just gotta wait and see.
Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

Last edited:

Can these be cleaned using Jason Markk's products?

Is it safe to spray the REPEL on these?
I would be careful using the brush to clean the knit, it could cause fraying... 

Best bet is to scrub dirty spots with a wet towel ( w/ Jason Markk) and toss them in the washer on gentle cycle (hand wash)... 

since this original post was buried by all the black/white talk, i figured I'd repost this info from d e beatup for those wondering about what's coming for racers. All credit goes to d e beatup for this info:

Summer, not Spring.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.
Thanks for this. I missed it before.

Summer, not Spring.

Is that you @d e beatup ?

Summer, not Spring.

In other words, they're whoring them out so every other kid will be wearing racers like they're Jordans.

Last edited:
we retro running shoes? lol

Nike has been doing this for some time, especially as of late. The huarache, am90, and the am93 to name a few.

In other words, they're whoring them out so every other kid will be wearing racers like they're roshes.

fixed. should only matter if to someone who is buying shoes to attempt to impress others rather than for his/her personal enjoyment or benefit.

Back
Top Bottom