OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

dayum...

Can I haz?!? Those look dead sexy. Date?

Any one running in their pairs still ?

My trainers have held up great.

Curious because it looks like they've become a fashion statement lol

Any one running in their pairs still ?

My trainers have held up great.

Curious because it looks like they've become a fashion statement lol

I've put a lot of miles on my older pairs (volt/red/mc). I'm currently using my oreo's as my daily runners.

well there was a release date set for the OG's, volt/sequoia and total orange right? and then more recently didnt they send out a tweet for the b/w relase date? but now that i think about it i guess they havent actually ever been on the release calendar, but i swore they have in the past?

and i asked because im wanting the new colorways due out this month

well there was a release date set for the OG's, volt/sequoia and total orange right? and then more recently didnt they send out a tweet for the b/w relase date? but now that i think about it i guess they havent actually ever been on the release calendar, but i swore they have in the past?

and i asked because im wanting the new colorways due out this month
i can't testify to the original releases a few years ago...but none over the last year + have had a release date. Only reason why Nike tweeted about the black/white's was because of the hype and all it said was "coming soon"

the two new colorways are due out later this month or in April. But we just have to wait and see as they start popping up at retailers

I did. Just copped a chlorine 10.5 from eBay and really don't think I'll be able to wear them. If anyone is interested PM me and if I'm not supposed to say that my bad

fwiw, I use the insoles that are molded to your feet from rrs in all my racers when running. Without them, I get pain in my achilles as well.

Back
Top Bottom