OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just stick to my Pegasus' :lol:

I use them for just the gym as well. Never tried running my Trainers though.

To me, the best Nike running model will always be free run 3.0 based shoes - specifically the flyknit 3.0.

Besides that Iam a big fan of brooks for running.

To me, the best Nike running model will always be free run 3.0 based shoes - specifically the flyknit 3.0.

Besides that Iam a big fan of brooks for running.

Free flyknit? The sock feeling ones? Did a run analysis in them and they did feel great.

I was actually gonna grab some Asic's to replace my Pegasus 30's but the 31's got better reviews so I opted for those instead.

Hopefully the Lunar 3's will be decent.

well there was a release date set for the OG's, volt/sequoia and total orange right? and then more recently didnt they send out a tweet for the b/w relase date? but now that i think about it i guess they havent actually ever been on the release calendar, but i swore they have in the past?

and i asked because im wanting the new colorways due out this month
When I was living in Hong Kong, the following all had release dates:

Volt/Seq

Orange

Grey/Blk

Red/Blk

Wht/Blk

Since then, they have shown up rather randomly at stores

Free flyknit? The sock feeling ones? Did a run analysis in them and they did feel great.

I was actually gonna grab some Asic's to replace my Pegasus 30's but the 31's got better reviews so I opted for those instead.

Hopefully the Lunar 3's will be decent.

Yup, the sock liner ones.

I love them.

LOLOL

this guy is a joke along with that price lol

I found that only people with reasonable prices are those people on ebay from brazil , just picked up neo turqs and team orange racers for a FAIR price.

and to add im pretty sure their profit margin isnt that high considering fees

Last edited:
Size 7 mc trainers for 125 OBO on the bay , user emptywallets

forgot to mention its been worn

Last edited:
^Repped. This fool prob thinks his pair is special because He tells himself that kanye handed the shoes to him in person

Last edited:
I found that only people with reasonable prices are those people on ebay from brazil , just picked up neo turqs and team orange racers for a FAIR price.

and to add im pretty sure their profit margin isnt that high considering fees

This.

I know for a fact all these racers we are hyping are sitting over there.
MC and B/W are just chilling over there.

Back
Top Bottom