OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yea I saw NDC was offering 12's. I should be fine with 11's if not I'll return em no prob. Was just shocked at how fast they went from Coming soon to Sold out.. Now they're 'This product is no longer available'. I feel like all the bots are loaded at Nike.com- finding another source for these Racers may be your best bet to grab a pair [emoji]128545[/emoji]

people are still selling for retail or at least less than $200. sold mines last week for $185

I finally find a pair of red racers in my size and the person selling them has a "no buy it now policy" 
mad.gif

i also found a pair of VNDS Black/White Trainers for 170 but the guy sold them a minute before i messaged him ugh. lol 

Last edited:
lol, is everyone really up in arms about a SS of what look to be OG MC Racers next to a pair of the new London oreo release.... or did I miss something else?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the going rate is for a pair of DS Total Orange/Grey trainers? Size 9

Last edited:
IK this is a racer thread, but seeing as there isnt any new news....thoughts on these??  Cant really decide if i like based off online pics but they could have potential

IK this is a racer thread, but seeing as there isnt any new news....thoughts on these??  Cant really decide if i like based off online pics but they could have potential
pretty boring in person... they are in the lunar thread

Back
Top Bottom