OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

pretty boring in person... they are in the lunar thread
Ya i have never really been impressed by the flyknit on the lunar.  I think the racer highlights the flyknit technology best based on the model and the breatability and doesnt have that padding inside

check 313 mall in somerset (the sneaker stores are upstairs) and check the different leftfoot stores. if you have a lot of time go to queensway shopping center, tons of bball, running and soccer shoes there.

Alright man thanks a lot!, repped im going to there to check whatsupp :D

Heyy whatsupp nt fam, anyone here know where is the best place to pickup some racer in singapore?

Thanks fam!
check 313 mall in somerset (the sneaker stores are upstairs) and check the different leftfoot stores. if you have a lot of time go to queensway shopping center, tons of bball, running and soccer shoes there.
Just know that everything is expensive in Singapore...everytime I go to Singapore I am bringing a luggage full of shoes for friends there lol. 

Ran consecutive 10milers the past two days... I ran a tad bit further and faster than yesterday.
smokin.gif
Nice spilts. I usually do the same on my runs. Pace out the first couple miles then sprint out the last. Burrrns. Not sure how you can run that long in racers. I prefer a Lunarlon sole since it's more comfy on my feet.

Viabrasa (Brazillian Seller) on ebay is selling Crimson Laser/ Neo Turquoise Racers DS (check ebay for size i think he has most) for 220 PP INVOICE

Shipping time is 5-10 Business days (Usually a week or two)

Last edited:
Just got back from nike town london and the new racers really are nice, would of loved to have got them but I spent a fortune on my monthly train ticket today so i couldn't bring myself to do it

Just got back from nike town london and the new racers really are nice, would of loved to have got them but I spent a fortune on my monthly train ticket today so i couldn't bring myself to do it
Should have bought them instead. Walking in Racers > taking the tube

So they still had pairs even after the photos hit the web the other day?

I'm about a 3 hour train journey from there.. Weird that they're sitting despite London being the capital of hypebeasts, yet they'll sell out in 30 seconds on NCD.

wow that's a lot! And I thought the unlimited monthly metro in NYC was a lot lol.

Last edited:
Couldn't find an answer to my question in earlier posts... I'm tts in my racers and my 3.0 and 4.0 flyknit frees, and .5 smaller in my flyknit roshes. What size to get for flyknit nsw's? Thanks

Nice spilts. I usually do the same on my runs. Pace out the first couple miles then sprint out the last. Burrrns. Not sure how you can run that long in racers. I prefer a Lunarlon sole since it's more comfy on my feet.

That's what I wanted to know as far as comfort. I start to feel discomfort after about 6 miles in the racers.

I'm about a 3 hour train journey from there.. Weird that they're sitting despite London being the capital of hypebeasts, yet they'll sell out in 30 seconds on NCD.
Prob only extra small and massive sizes left, main sizes are likely sold out by now.

Well I appreciate the obvious, I remember hearing that flyknit lunars ran .5 big and sizing can vary from model to model, and it would probably be in my best interest to be sure before purchasing[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom