OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
im heading to japan in a few days so ill keep you guys posted, the new red racers are out in korea with the rope laces, looks good

Of course for now.

People acting like they expect them to release in every country at the same time if not then they must be exclusive to that specific country.

Grow some common sense people.
Happens with every release now

Asia only because someone took an early picture

London only because europe always gets the runners first

In store only because NDC drags their feets

then everyone has multiple pairs out of nowhere

recycle again and again

im heading to japan in a few days so ill keep you guys posted, the new red racers are out in korea with the rope laces, looks good
guessing they are more expensive after the exchange rate?
the retail price of racers (seahawk and crimson volt) in nike stores here in SG are 249, which comes out to about 180usd 
tired.gif

Of course for now.

People acting like they expect them to release in every country at the same time if not then they must be exclusive to that specific country.

Grow some common sense people.

Exactly. Outside of HTMs, have any colorways of the Racers been exclusive to some geography? Not sure why they would start now.

the retail price of racers (seahawk and crimson volt) in nike stores here in SG are 249, which comes out to about 180usd |I

Whenever I shop overseas i always convert back to usd to see how much im paying in comparison to prices in the states. singapore sucks for pretty much everything except for sportswear and workout clothes and some of the outlet stores that have some cool finds. others may have different experiences. in japan i was extremely surprised and satisfied that when converting to usd that nearly everything i was buying was under retail and tax free. i found the multicolor flyknit max for 23760 yen, roughly $198 out the door as well as the nike flyknit free nsw for under $125. quite contrary, resell prices are definitely up there, including some other places like supreme.

Ye well im from aus so converting back it was 245 aus dollars, where in aus they are 220 retail, but they arent out yet anywhere else in the world i think? So i coped a pair. Hopefully tokyo has the new oreos before i leave, australia always gets the worst cw or if any..

what do you guys think about the game royal racer? is it worth it to be copped? when was it released in store? is it like 2 years ago?

because im finding that a pair of flyknit racer can be a good infestation for future lol

Buy them if you like them and want to wear them. Don't buy them because you think you might be able to sell them for more money in the future. Seems like one of the less desirable colorways. Although those sometimes become worth more, I wouldn't bank on it.

excited about receiving the oreo v2! been waiting for that since the sample pics released... anyone getting some love from friends who are able to get pairs from nike stores in countries that they were released in?

What do you guys think: Could buy a trainer in university red (8/10) without box for 120$, not sure about that...

What do you guys think: Could buy a trainer in university red (8/10) without box for 120$, not sure about that...
if they are real and trainers not racers I would do it considering what 8/10 looks like to the seller

if they are real and trainers not racers I would do it considering what 8/10 looks like to the seller

If it's a size 9, send me the link so I can inspect them for you...
wink.gif
The 8/10 was my opinion, seller says only worn a handful of times.

Hope they are no fakes, that guy sells his red and blue trainers from that "400 ex." olymp 2012 collection

Sorry size 11 :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom