OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Mail call. DS 12.5 finally :smokin

Need to track down a 12.5/13 Red Glow bad...
ill trade my red for your white :wink:

Hey guys can I get LC check? I'm pretty sure they are legit. Just wanted a second pair of eyes. Thanks

What site has a variety of racer colors I can choose from? I need some new shoes to run in and want to give these a try

What site has a variety of racer colors I can choose from? I need some new shoes to run in and want to give these a try

If you don't want any of the colors on nike.com you'll probanly be paying resale on any of the more popular colors. Being a 12-13 im lucky I find good deals but popular sizes tend to dry up quick

Hey guys can I get LC check? I'm pretty sure they are legit. Just wanted a second pair of eyes. Thanks

^^ legit.. if you want I can snap some pics of mines so you can know the common spots to check to see if its legit

Sorry. It was the last post on the other page. I know how fast this thread moves so I didn't want it to get lost.
That would be great.

Later tonighti will post ill just show areas I check generally to tell if its legit

Really hoping they drop in London within the next couple of weeks before I head back to the States….
Me too. Im heading back to singapore for the summer and I don't think they'll be releasing any multis over there so i'm crossing my fingers...

Sorry. It was the last post on the other page. I know how fast this thread moves so I didn't want it to get lost.
That would be great. Thanks!
This is how i usually LEGIT CHECK trainers 

1st pic needs no explanation, the toe box should curve a little 

2nd pic (BEST WAY) that pattern should always reach midsole

3rd pic bottom inserts should be clean cuts 

Last edited:
Looking for those purple and blue trainers in a 10. Saw them on IG a couple of days ago...

20130617105304.jpg

This is a horrible pic of them btw

^ Those are samples. Never released. They pop up on eBay sometimes and luckily for you FK samples are size 10 :lol:.

happy flyknit friday!

I forgot someone was asking earlier in the thread which no-show socks to wear with racers. I highly recommend the stance super invisible. They're super comfy and don't slip.

Stance Men's Super Invisible Socks, Black, Large/X-Large Amazon product ASIN B0058SLVF2

Back
Top Bottom