OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
got the pic from my local selling app. I guess this is the citrus cw. They're not that bad.

That same pic has been posted a few times already. Still can't get down with the cw, different strokes for different folks I guess.

I placed an order at runnerin on the their restock of Oreos and they cancelled as soon as I got email confirmation. :lol: still got my pair from prodirect tho.

That same pic has been posted a few times already. Still can't get down with the cw, different strokes for different folks I guess.

I placed an order at runnerin on the their restock of Oreos and they cancelled as soon as I got email confirmation.
laugh.gif
still got my pair from prodirect tho.
How did the tracking work on your Pro-Direct order? What service delivers once it arrives in the U.S.?

I didn't even get a tracking number. I ordered the first day they were up, got an email of size confusion, promised they'll get more and will send mine. Arrived at my doorsteps Friday. Forgot which shipping company since it was just left at my door, I think the label might have been dhl. Don't remember because I threw out the bag it came in (not doubled box)

I didn't even get a tracking number. I ordered the first day they were up, got an email of size confusion, promised they'll get more and will send mine. Arrived at my doorsteps Friday. Forgot which shipping company since it was just left at my door, I think the label might have been dhl. Don't remember because I threw out the bag it came in (not doubled box)
Cool, Thanks man. I received a tracking number from them and Royal Mail had updated up until it arrived at Heathrow Airport for global distribution. 

This may be a dumb thought, but I just edited a red swoosh on a photo of the Oreo 2.0 which brought back a neo turq feel. . Someone will probably do it, anyway.

I'm hoping I'll be able to snag a pair and black out the swoosh, that would make it imo.
EDIT: didn't see someone had already pointed this out above.

gives them more of a "wolf grey" look imo

Last edited:
Anyone see that size 10 Oreo (1.0) on eBay this afternoon for $262 shipped? Went back to check on it and it was gone. 

There seems to be a lot less Knits on the Bay all of a sudden, especially in those popular middle sizes. Those that are on there are either size 7 or 14 or are beat to hell. 

Definitely seems like folks are hanging on to them now. 
thats for sure. been looking for size 5 racers and cant find any over 300... missed out on lucids recently

what kind of glue should I use to repair my racers? There is separation at the toebox, where the toe meets the sole. any recommendations?

bringing back fond memories of the wolf grey chukkas .. going off on a tangent but those and the squad blue pure plats were lit

Originally Posted by thenewbs  

I'm new in this flyknit forum...when do the oreo racers come out? 
This guy, amirite??? anyway, they already dropped in the EU and reports of an in store release in Canada so any day now in the US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom