OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't do it bro..
wink.gif
smile.gif
@MD177  @chunispoor  Yeah, you're right...

Just sick of playing these games with NDC
mean.gif
. I know they'll eventually drop there, I just can't babysit my computer all day.

I put in the work and copped 3 pairs of the B/W for retail but I never want to go through another release like that again
laugh.gif

yeah $290 is a little excessive. I don't mind paying over retail for shoes, especially shoes I know will sell out. But these can be found for under $290 right now. I've passed on a few sellers asking $220+. A few sellers actually around that price. 

i would wait because, once they hit ndc here in the states, you could find them on ebay for less, even if it is above retail

There is no question in my mind you will find at least one person in what ever size you are (except maybe 6 and under) that will be willing to sell you the new Oreo when they drop for 250, nothing more, that's if you strike out everywhere and you ate on the BW drop, so you're not doing bad.

But why would you condemn yourself to 290 now when you can get the original shoe for that?

If anyone has a lead on blue glow/ volt traininers size 10/10.5 for $200 or less pm me. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Last edited:
The other colorway dropped on sneakers and stuff. You can also get it way under retail. I was able to snag one of the two that dropped last week.
didnt wanna pay all that for them, thought i could get a good deal on them when they came to the states

that and the pink flash/mc colorway. I was able to add the hot lavas to my cart. These should be popping up at your Nike stores soon as a member reported seeing them at a Nike store in SF last week. 
Does Nike ever send out tweets for drops like these? Im following all the nike twitters but I swear Ive yet to see them send me one notification lol what would be the best social media to follow to find out when runners drop? All I ever see are post about Jordans and foams and **** lol I always feel like im 2 hours too late when shoes like this drop online. 

nike's twitter account responds to those that ask about the oreo 2.0s with a "coming soon" and to follow them for updates. it's going to be a surprise drop, isn't it?

didnt wanna pay all that for them, thought i could get a good deal on them when they came to the states
I ended up paying $127 shipped to the US  for the red/pinkish ones. The purple ones are available for $117 shipped in all sizes right now not sure if you wanted that CW. Use promo code SNEAKERS for 10% off. 

Just came in today. Which colourway do you guys prefer, I'm feeling the b/w more.

Last edited:
Do any of you know which color on Angelus Direct comes close to the orange on the total orange racers? I need it for the midsole. I have orange paint but it seems its a bit darker than the original one. So far I've seen is a tangerine color and the orange blaze thats used on the retro 8's.

nike's twitter account responds to those that ask about the oreo 2.0s with a "coming soon" and to follow them for updates. it's going to be a surprise drop, isn't it?
How do people get the jump on random drops like this? Are they just checking Nike.com constantly? Ain't nobody got time for that, there must be a twitter or something dedicated to random online releases or random restocks? What pages do you guys follow for info?

Theres apps that monitor changes or updates to bookmarked pages. Probably use the item code for an advanced link then use the app or extension/tool to give them a notification when theres a change (or added to the site for purchase in this case).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom