OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
http://m.ebay.com/itm/331542470340?nav=SEARCH
MC flyknit trainer 1's. whoever cops these has a steal.
I saw some midnight fog lunar chukkas on there for $192 in my size, is that a good deal? I've been wanting some Chukkas ever since I found out they were a thing back when people started coveting flyknits lol but I have no idea how they fit compared to the chukkas frees since they arent in store anywhere to try on and no clue what a good price point for a pair is either. 

swooshlife, not that those are any of my sizes are anything I'm looking for, but please refrain from posting live links as 1. it is against the rule, and 2. you might be ruining someone else's chance to get them under the radar when you're exposing it all out (not that no one has heard of ebay). But still, I was able to pick up some steals because some people just wasn't searching for it daily. Let the people who put in work to get their pairs. No hate towards you or anything. 

I've seen people on here post links to stuff on the bay so I figured I'd let you guys know but if it's against NT rules I won't post any links.

Samples have the 9s.
I agree that samples have 9s but why would a GR have a sample number? It's not like you can say they're pre-production samples as they have a later production date. 

Just posing the question, not trying to be contentious....

Last edited:
Correction I pay retail or below, wear them than once I get sick of them I sell them to f boys like you for 200+
F boys like me? :lol: word. I bought all my flyknits at VIP RRS price....before this thread ruined that whole ordeal.

Last edited:
Correction I pay retail or below, wear them than once I get sick of them I sell them to f boys like you for 200+
like me? :lol: word. I bought all my flyknits at VIP RRS price....before this thread ruined that whole ordeal.
Dude I was totally joking.
so have i.

And yet I use to complain about kids posting outside of NT.
posting things on their insta feed prolly to just get more followers. And now rrs is almost worthless

Last edited:
I was wondering why so many BEAT flyknit racer listings were up on ebay, now I know.

Lol at dudes in here saying a beat up/used, at one point in outllets, flyknit, is a steal at $190+
laugh.gif

Some of you are way to caught up in the hype of these lately.

Some of the ebay listings are ridiculous, "sole just needs some glue to be good as new" statrting bid: $200

hell, even stained, ran in flyknits are catching $150+ easily.

time to cash in.

I was wondering why so many BEAT flyknit racer listings were up on ebay, now I know.

Lol at dudes in here saying a beat up/used, at one point in outllets, flyknit, is a steal at $190+ :lol:

Some of you are way to caught up in the hype of these lately.

Some of the ebay listings are ridiculous, "sole just needs some glue to be good as new" statrting bid: $200

hell, even stained, ran in flyknits are catching $150+ easily.

time to cash in.

forreal. I'm bout to sell all my doubles and cop a house

Dude I was totally joking.
so have i.

And yet I use to complain about kids posting outside of NT.
posting things on their insta feed prolly to just get more followers. And now rrs is almost worthless
We need some serious Troll talent to get on board with Hyping up all the shoes none of us here want on social media so the Hypesquad will drift away from our style and allow us to return to a civilized world where people don't have the option to re-sale their worn smelly flyknits for twice the retail price. 

Back
Top Bottom