OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My $100 Cheetos came in, but this freaks me the hell out these are going back. Makes me second guess ever buying used shoes again.

" like new, worn twice"

Funny part is the sole really looks like they were really barely worn but this guy must've had a foot problem

Last edited:
My $100 Cheetos came in, but this freaks me the hell out these are going back. Makes me second guess ever buying used shoes again.

" like new, worn twice"

Funny part is the sole really looks like they were really barely worn but this guy must've had a foot problem
probably wore them barefoot 

just wash them... and for me i share the insoles for my racers i have one pair for when i go barefoot and one when i do no shows

edit: and plenty of new insoles 
happy.gif

to clarify im actually only wearing 4 pairs atm 

Last edited:

" like new, worn twice"

This is why my #1 rule is NEVER  BUY USED RUNING SHOES.

I don't always judge based on price specially in my size. I got hooked up with DS MC racers late last summer for retail from a member on here, complete stranger too. Recently picked up volt sequoia racers for 120 DS after a partial refund, they had some tiny defects the seller wasn't even aware of, and I don't even notice anymore

But they ended at 99 on eBay with no indication of a defect so that's really the market price in my size, it was even relisted as it didn't make reserve first time.

Royal racers ended at 88 last week in my size, still mad I missed that. The big footers do well with the flyknit aftermarket.

I don't always judge based on price specially in my size. I got hooked up with DS MC racers late last summer for retail from a member on here, complete stranger too. Recently picked up volt sequoia racers for 120 DS after a partial refund, they had some tiny defects the seller wasn't even aware of, and I don't even notice anymore

But they ended at 99 on eBay with no indication of a defect so that's really the market price in my size, it was even relisted as it didn't make reserve first time.

Royal racers ended at 88 last week in my size, still mad I missed that. The big footers do well with the flyknit aftermarket.
I took those royals he he :wink: insoles aren't like that! You should buy my chlorines I promise I don't wear muddy socks

I saw the hype coming and got all my flyknits when they was sitting at outlets for 80 dollars . MY Chlorine joints was 54 dollars man lol. All of these flyknits could be had at wayyy under retail. Only missing my neos

I wear my flyknits more than my Jordans. I mean The shoes are awesome. Didn't need to wait for hype to tell me they were nice

Last edited:
any clue as to when oreo 2.0s will drop in the us? if they do. haven't been able to keep up with the thread especially with finals coming up.

Since someone said a possible may 1st drop, probz won't sleep.

Even if I feel like it wasn't a credible source

I took those royals he he :wink: insoles aren't like that! You should buy my chlorines I promise I don't wear muddy socks

Nice lol, if I got those chlorines for that price id bite lol, but honestly don't like em enough to pay retrial especially after I picked up neo turqs. At that point I'd just pay a few bucks more to get DS lucids.

After selling some shoes and returning the Cheetos that bug is itching again. Game royal, lucids, Oreos or Cheetos all on the radar right now.

Last edited:
Since someone said a possible may 1st drop, probz won't sleep.

Even if I feel like it wasn't a credible source
I have the Nike Store Flyknit Racer page link on my Chrome synced up lol gonna be checking every few mins prob since I can order on my phone. Anyone know if you can purchase Flyknits thru SNEAKRS app?

I keep looking at those insoles when i come in here, so nasty. 
laugh.gif

gonna need 2 of these after you touched those insoles

Back
Top Bottom