OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nah waiting for US release... passed on euro release... i also have to oop the entire thread
lol thought you would've lucked up on that 21Mercer drop. Suprisingly, I haven't found any local heads selling them. Wonder how many pairs went out the door at 21M. 

I'm just waiting for the online drop now. Can't be running around the 3 Nike stores everyday hoping for a random drop. 

so glad I picked these both up for under retail before it got too out of hand. Neo Turq>> Turq/volt

Last edited:
Nike Stanford doesn't have them yet.
I was hoping for a weekend drop so I could pick up another pair. If it happens during the week then that is going to suck because of work.
I was at nikesf before they opened and I saw some nike employees waiting too. I thought I was going to get lucky but t I guess most store employees don't know either.

yeah Neo Turq's are in my top 3 racers.

also fyi, if any of you guys are looking for the Hyper Jades, go to your local FTL and stock locate them. I went to 10 different footlockers this past week and about 7 of them had it on the shelf. 

After the fight I was doin my typical bar crawl here in the short north in Columbus ohio, and came across these. Very suprised.
Why these two dudes so close together doe? 
laugh.gif
Lmao replica mags and crumbled paper pants.
Why bother with the bars when you're grinding on dudes in the street?
indifferent.gif

They are mad close tho, but who cares. I'm assuming those or the muti color joints?
bahahaha so funny cuz when i went to post it i was thinking the same thing!!

but we just took a quick pic of the shoes, i mean i guess we could have been standing farther apart? lol

funny think is, is the short north is nationally ranked for its gay community. but im straight as can be. "not that there would be anything wrong with that or anything"

but yes my MC's, took a beating last night, ill have to throw them in the washer. cant wait for mc 2.0 

Do racers fit tts? Or a little small? I normally wear a 12 but I have my eye on a pair that is sz 13

Back
Top Bottom