OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For my LA dudes, check back with NTLA on Thursday and grove Nike running on Friday.

Repped. I called NTLA and NT Santa Monica yesterday. NTLA said they wouldn't get them, but I guess it's more common for annoyed reps to lie.
Santa Monica said their shipment is delayed and they are selling 1 pair per customer. Let's hope they release on Thursday for either store!

Repped. I called NTLA and NT Santa Monica yesterday. NTLA said they wouldn't get them, but I guess it's more common for annoyed reps to lie.
Santa Monica said their shipment is delayed and they are selling 1 pair per customer. Let's hope they release on Thursday for either store!
Yeah with the amount of calls they receive on this and the specific rep, people will get varying responses

I was told to check back next week as they don't have a set date for receiving the shoes. It was basically implied that they are getting them but they aren't 100% when. Them saying they aren't getting them is probably false

NTLA is the worst. Never trust that store. When the b/w re-released, I went there on a Wed at opening (10a ish). They had no clue what i was asking for, so I showed them a picture. "Nah, we aint getting them".

I left and NTers reported copping from them at 11a that same morning. I called and they confirmed they put them out at 1030a but my size was sold out.

:smh:

Nothing happened. Just people arguing and the typical "Is it TTS" nonsense 
15+ pages worth though? I've been out for two days lol these guys need to chill.
Not entirely. You didn't miss much
Just dropped at a few stores (Boston, sf, Seattle). believed to reach most Nike stores by next week
I see, hopefully there'll be good stock for the launch.

I'm an 8.5 and like you said, I insta-copped. 

Thanks so much, I'd rep you all day if i could.
No prob mang, just looking out for the homies. 
nthat.gif

so if seattle boston and sf are out, who should i try this week? i dont have a nike store in columbus, ohio and since ndc usually is impossible a phone order is my only help.

anyone know the bigger stores they will prob go to next?

so if seattle boston and sf are out, who should i try this week? i dont have a nike store in columbus, ohio and since ndc usually is impossible a phone order is my only help.

anyone know the bigger stores they will prob go to next?

No. No one really knows. And it seems like most of these places are not doing phone orders anyway.

found a guy on a facebook thread said he would do it by proxy for 250. smh 

dude i have every CW other than 3, doubles of many, if i dont get my usual 2 pairs, im going to be so pissed.

coppin racers isnt so easy anymore and its becoming very annoying. 

found a guy on a facebook thread said he would do it by proxy for 250. smh 

dude i have every CW other than 3, doubles of many, if i dont get my usual 2 pairs, im going to be so pissed.
coppin racers isnt so easy anymore and its becoming very annoying. 

I'll take that proxy haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom