OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I have the black/white racers, and I'm trying to decide if I should get the Oreo or the purple racers, or Kobe x elite rose gold's for my next purchase. This is very difficult!

I have the black/white racers, and I'm trying to decide if I should get the Oreo or the purple racers, or Kobe x elite rose gold's for my next purchase. This is very difficult!
Kobe's because it is a completely different shoe?

damn i never get anything at ntsf. seems like people sleep in the streets waiting for the drop or something haha.
anyone have the sku for the oreos?

out of curiosity why can't you stand running in them? Only reason I ask is because I don't run in my mine much either because they only seem good for straight line running. The lateral support is non existent. Not sure if it's just me or what. 
had to do my 12 mile long run for practice, used the racers cause I wore them to school and forgot my asics at home. Man was it hell, it wasn't so bad on the soft ground on trails, but man when I hit the tarmac was it a pain. They have no ankle support so when you run on uneven ground be cautious so you don't roll your ankle. The cushioning is not there, they are called "racers" so I don't expect them to have much. I guess my view changed on running in flyknits ever since i got my new asic trainers to run, I used to run in flyknit trainers and now I can't stand running in them, the cushioning is terrible, and they for sure don't feel as responsive as my asic trainers 

Last edited:
damn i never get anything at ntsf. seems like people sleep in the streets waiting for the drop or something haha.
anyone have the sku for the oreos?
 Daly City/South City is hypebeast central, so a 10-15min drive allows them to swoop in there like vultures.
indifferent.gif

my favorite to run in are flyknit free 3.0, it has a massive sole, i weigh 210lbs right now and the shape of the sole and the amount of cushinoning it has, plus the honeycomb design allow the sole to flex and compress. plus that one piece knit at the top makes it feel like a sock.

the racer sole is just flat and hard, its literally like running on cardboard. i have long narrow feet and even i feel like they are too narrow.

once i did my sprints in the free 3.0, i never ran again in any of my racers.
Have you tried v2 yet? AMAZING. Seriously though the 3.0 is the best of all flyknit/lightweight running shoes Nike has to offer if your looking at them from an athletic standpoint. I never understood why they were so much more expensive than the others(except racers) until I tried them on. 

my favorite to run in are flyknit free 3.0, it has a massive sole, i weigh 210lbs right now and the shape of the sole and the amount of cushinoning it has, plus the honeycomb design allow the sole to flex and compress. plus that one piece knit at the top makes it feel like a sock.

the racer sole is just flat and hard, its literally like running on cardboard. i have long narrow feet and even i feel like they are too narrow.

once i did my sprints in the free 3.0, i never ran again in any of my racers.
Have you tried v2 yet? AMAZING. Seriously though the 3.0 is the best of all flyknit/lightweight running shoes Nike has to offer if your looking at them from an athletic standpoint. I never understood why they were so much more expensive than the others(except racers) until I tried them on. 
are these v2?

if thats what you meant, i plan on getting them after the mc's

Daly City/South City is hypebeast central, so a 10-15min drive allows them to swoop in there like vultures.:stoneface:
nikesf tweeted they were available around 5 today. Trust that in rush hour traffic its no 10-15 min drive.

Unless they dropped before nikesf tweeted they were avail. The ones who copped were walking distance or were already there.

Or they were tipped off early by an employee.

I thought about going, im a 20 min drive away, but more like 2 hours in rush hour traffic

Last edited:
nikesf tweeted they were available around 5 today. Trust that in rush hour traffic its no 10-15 min drive.

Unless they dropped before nikesf tweeted they were avail. The ones who copped were walking distance or were already there.

Or they were tipped off early by an employee.

I thought about going, im a 20 min drive away, but more like 2 hours in rush hour traffic
It was closer to around 4:30, which is like right when traffic starts hitting but early enough so that Daly City to SF is doable in 10-20 mins. The drop in the middle of the day is whack, wouldve worked out of SF if I knew it was coming

Last edited:
yeah middle of the day is the worst. i couldve picked up a pair if i saw they were in store before i went to the giants game. wasn't expecting it though

They were available at NIkeSF before 430pm. I don't know the exact time, but I know people that work within walking distance and when they got there lots of the popular sizes were gone. NikeSF employees on their day off gotta eat too.

They were available at NIkeSF before 430pm. I don't know the exact time, but I know people that work within walking distance and when they got there lots of the popular sizes were gone. NikeSF employees on their day off gotta eat too.
anymore left?

It felt like the reality today for the SoCal area was, if you weren't in the store within 30 mins of the postings here at Niketalk, you had zero chance of copping.  At 1 per customer it felt like most of the buyers wanted for themselves.

Last edited:
It felt like the reality today for the SoCal area was, if you weren't in the store within 30 mins of the postings here at Niketalk, you had zero chance of copping.  At 1 per customer it felt like most of the buyers wanted for themselves.

employee at SM yesterday said they were going to probably get ~2 pairs per size, which would make it quickstrike :x :stoneface:

Last edited:

At 1 per customer it felt like most of the buyers wanted for themselves.
Agreed, just did a local craigslist search for pairs, and surprised  to not see many in the SF Bay Area listings.

So, the jury is still out on what these will settle at in terms of resale (in case I strike out, im projecting ~220-230, after its all said and done)

Agreed, just did a local craigslist search for pairs, and surprised  to not see many in the SF Bay Area listings.

So, the jury is still out on what these will settle at in terms of resale (in case I strike out, im projecting ~220-230, after its all said and done)
honestly, i could deal with $220 if i don't get anything from the online drop

I work down the street from Nike and was there within minutes of the tweet. Still had sizes left was actually able to go back and pick up a second pair for my co-worker
They didn't get any 12.5 though. If anyone is down for the size swap 12.5 for my 12 holler

Last edited:
It was closer to around 4:30, which is like right when traffic starts hitting but early enough so that Daly City to SF is doable in 10-20 mins. The drop in the middle of the day is whack, wouldve worked out of SF if I knew it was coming

Dc to niketown at 430 pm on monday in 10-20 would be nothing short of amazing... personally i just dont think thats possible...regardless i feel like if you werent walking distance or knew they were dropping chances were slim and none at nike sf. Things are getting worse every day, just a fact i accept lol.
last shoe i copped there was the flax af1s and really im surprised i was able to get those. I had to size down .5 from my true sz 11 (which is actually good considering its an af1) employee told me i got the last pair

Last edited:
Haven't been home in about a year, is NTSF still that bad? It makes me cringe thinking of the days I used to camp out there. Serramonte might be the worst though imo

Dc to niketown at 430 pm on monday in 10-20 would be nothing short of amazing... personally i just dont think thats possible...regardless i feel like if you werent walking distance or knew they were dropping chances were slim and none at nike sf. Things are getting worse every day, just a fact i accept lol.
last shoe i copped there was the flax af1s and really im surprised i was able to get those. I had to size down .5 from my true sz 11 (which is actually good considering its an af1) employee told me i got the last pair
Ok maybe closer to 20-25 mins, and just throw it out if youre including finding parking lol. I was in Mountain View and google maps said itd take an hour around that time, which is why I think its possible. but yea there was already probably a line before the tweet even went out

Last edited:
If you're a VIP member on RRS, can you stack with those codes too?

I don't know. Haven't tried. Gonna order me some FHC's and Turquoises tomorrow morning though for $112 a piece 
smokin.gif
Nah you can't stack. I believe 25% off is the largest discount RRS offers. The rep said the next batch of Flaming Cheetos is set to ship out on May 11th, but we'll see. I actually copped through Running Warehouse as well ($135 runblog10 promo code) just in case RRS doesn't come through. RW is free 2 day shipping and free returns for 90 days. I'll either pick which weave I like best out of the 4 shoes or I'll rock the RW pair and replace them with the RRS pair and return to RW. Other possibility is that I get the RW pair in hand decide I don't like them, then I can return and cancel my order with RRS rather than paying the $10 return shipping. Win win
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom