OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
out of curiosity why can't you stand running in them? Only reason I ask is because I don't run in my mine much either because they only seem good for straight line running. The lateral support is non existent. Not sure if it's just me or what. 

I cant run in them either, my achilles feels it the most.

I trained and ran a half marathon in my racers.  They are great for straight line running.  You have to train your ankles/feet to run with something so minimal.

So glad I got them. I love these new laces. I have the long ones on my chlorines and I can't stand them.

So glad I got them. I love these new laces. I have the long ones on my chlorines and I can't stand them.
Actually just ordered these http://www.**************.com/category/thin-flyknit-laces

Can't stand the ribbon laces on my B/W they are super long and always coming undone

Actually just ordered these http://www.**************.com/category/thin-flyknit-laces

Can't stand the ribbon laces on my B/W they are super long and always coming undone
I might order an extra pair of these when I get my Oreo V2's. I swapped my BW's and Game Royal's to these and haven't looked back.

I trained and ran a half marathon in my racers.  They are great for straight line running.  You have to train your ankles/feet to run with something so minimal.
^definitely what I've found when running in my Racers. If you want a shoe that's more conducive for lateral movements and or a comfortable ride over lots of miles, you'd wanna look at the Lunar's or something more structured.

I might order an extra pair of these when I get my Oreo V2's. I swapped my BW's and Game Royal's to these and haven't looked back.
is 42 inches the same size that's coming on the new racers (OG round laces)? Also, anybody have any idea how long the ribbon/flat laces coming on Racers are? 48? 51?

@markiie would you mind uploading a pic of your B/Ws and Game Royals with the round laces in?
nthat.gif

Last edited:

is 42 inches the same size that's coming on the new racers (OG round laces)? Also, anybody have any idea how long the ribbon/flat laces coming on Racers are? 48? 51?

@markiie would you mind uploading a pic of your B/Ws and Game Royals with the round laces in?
nthat.gif
Rope laces >

glad these new Oreos come with them 
nthat.gif

i actually like the ribbon laces just as equal. It doesn't come untied for me that easily.

btw, which one of you is this? 
nerd.gif

that cleared out the last unwanted sizes at NTLA lol 

So do people have ideas on possible release times?

Does nike ever drop things at totally random times, or is it always at the top of an hour?

Back
Top Bottom