OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wore a 12 in my Volts and White/Blacks but you think a 12.5 would still be good for me?
nerd.gif

-Drew
I find that flyknit trainers, racers and lunars ALL fit TTS.

But if you are forced to either go a half size up or down. Go a half size up.

So 12.5 might still be OK for you, but best to try on a 12.5 in at your local Nike store (in any colorway)...just to make sure.

damn. how many wears? i've taken my black/whites out maybe 6 times and no squeaking.

has anyone made a complaint to Nike about it? lol like they'd do anything...
Probably started around 3rd wear but coulda been squeaking all along and just never noticed. They're the newer ones with the flat laces and ankle padding and I got them from RUN. Got the newer white pair too and they don't squeak at all. The squeaking is BAD. Super loud whenever I transfer weight because the squeaking is coming from the middle, around the Nike+ spot.

I've been meaning to contact Nike claims. Maybe they'll hook me up with a NDC coupon or something because it's not like they can replace my pair.

Below Fleet Feet stores have a size 11 in the white/black trainer if anyone was looking. No luck finding a black/white trainer.

Fleet Feet, Davis, CA
(530) 758-6453

Fleet Feet, San Francisco, CA
(415) 9217188

Below Fleet Feet stores have a size 11 in the white/black trainer if anyone was looking. No luck finding a black/white trainer.

Fleet Feet, Davis, CA
(530) 758-6453

Fleet Feet, San Francisco, CA
(415) 9217188
do they ship?

EDIT: SanFran store said they dont carry the shoe lol

Last edited:
Multiple outlets still have orange racers for 129.99 plus shipping. Mine came in today. Just tweet at nike to stock locate a pair for you.

do they ship?

EDIT: SanFran store said they dont carry the shoe lol

That's funny. I literally called them before I posted and they said they had a size 11 in the white/black trainer, not the black/white trainer.

On the phone with a girl who doesn't know anything about them, but provided the style code and she was all over it.  Got these and the volt trainers today... I'm going to be in trouble with my better half.

^ did you get black/white or white/black? I need the white trainers to complement my black pair but ive yet to pay full retail for flyknits

On the phone with a girl who doesn't know anything about them, but provided the style code and she was all over it.  Got these and the volt trainers today... I'm going to be in trouble with my better half.
How/where did you get the volt trainers?  I was taking the bar exam last summer and completely missed out on them. Got the Black/White and Orange Trainer but still on the hunt for the volt trainers (size 10).

That's funny. I literally called them before I posted and they said they had a size 11 in the white/black trainer, not the black/white trainer.
I hate calling stores because half the time they dismiss even having a shoe. Employees are so robotic now they need to type in numbers to actually know if its in stock.

damn. how many wears? i've taken my black/whites out maybe 6 times and no squeaking.

are other people experiencing this. aside from the 2 guys above?

has anyone made a complaint to Nike about it? lol like they'd do anything...

mine have squeaked from day 1, got them from nike on the initial release..

Scored the Volts off ebay for well over retail (I couldn't help myself, they are getting too rare and finding a DS pair will only get harder).  And sorry for the confusion I picked up the Black (010) pair not the white (100).  

Multiple outlets still have orange racers for 129.99 plus shipping. Mine came in today. Just tweet at nike to stock locate a pair for you.

What's the style code for the orange trainers?

Edit: Is it 532984-880?

-Drew

Last edited:
^ did you get black/white or white/black? I need the white trainers to complement my black pair but ive yet to pay full retail for flyknits
Are you looking for the White pair in a price under retail?

This is the second time now you've let it be known that you paid under retail for flyknits. Congrats on that btw. I would love to know how you're thinking of pulling this off with the Whites. Ignore the sarcastic meme, i'm genuinely curious to know how.

Last edited:
I wore a 12 in my Volts and White/Blacks but you think a 12.5 would still be good for me? :nerd:

-Drew
I find that flyknit trainers, racers and lunars ALL fit TTS.

But if you are forced to either go a half size up or down. Go a half size up.

So 12.5 might still be OK for you, but best to try on a 12.5 in at your local Nike store (in any colorway)...just to make sure.

Very much appreciated, dude. :nerd:

-Drew

just found two white/black trainer for retail. sz 8 and 8.5. Wonder if i should buy it, since i wear the one i have now to the gym? my 8.5 fit me perfectly with an inch at the toe. Would i be fine with wearing an 8?

just found two white/black trainer for retail. sz 8 and 8.5. Wonder if i should buy it, since i wear the one i have now to the gym? my 8.5 fit me perfectly with an inch at the toe. Would i be fine with wearing an 8?
where at? that's my size. i need one more pair of white size 8.

and what's the best way to clean the knit area? was really drunk and spill stuff all over it. even thought it's the black version, it's still pretty visible. i'm not sure what to use to clean it.

Skarkin can you repost the pictures of the fakes? I have never seen Flyknit and missed the pics before u removed them. I just wanted to see how they looked. Thanks

Skarkin can you repost the pictures of the fakes? I have never seen Flyknit and missed the pics before u removed them. I just wanted to see how they looked. Thanks
+1 i've never seen fake flyknits either

would be a good tool for everyone to use

went to lunch and got poorer.  paid $160 each at a local spot.super stoked . volt looks really nice in person, the contrast is amazing.  

Group shot. 

Back
Top Bottom