OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I need another pair of volts. Mine are beat and I don't wanna unds my other pair until I find another. Lol.

so im just threw my white/black trainer into the washer.
  • removed laces and insole
  • Preclean with footlocker shoe cleaner
  • threw in pilow cases
  • threw in washer
wish me luck guys. too bad i forgot to take before picture

any chance you're in so cal? let me know the spot if you are.

thanks
went to lunch and got poorer.  paid $160 each at a local spot.super stoked . volt looks really nice in person, the contrast is amazing.  

Group shot. 

for the people that message me. I picked them up at. dont know their inventory. 

RRS

(949) 515-9540

for the people that message me. I picked them up at. dont know their inventory. 

RRS

(949) 515-9540
thanks. think you got the last pair of volt! was gonna drive 45mins to pick em up, but they don't have any more.

here's a link for anyone that needs white or black. texas only store i think, so no tax for most. $150 flat. picked up two pairs for myself so i can get rid of the one from outlet that an ebayer sold me without telling me that.

white size 7,8,14

https://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1409

black size 7.5,8,12.5,13,14

https://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1460

Last edited:
went to lunch and got poorer.  paid $160 each at a local spot.super stoked . volt looks really nice in person, the contrast is amazing.  

Group shot. 

Dope pickups. Volts are insane in person. Might have to double back n scoop those white/blacks.

I would pay that much for another pair of reds/blue glows in a heartbeat.  I know they are probably sitting on the shelf of some obscure shop somewhere in america... but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I would pay that much for another pair of reds/blue glows in a heartbeat.  I know they are probably sitting on the shelf of some obscure shop somewhere in america... but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

That's how I ended up with my Volt trainers.

-Drew

I saw my first pair of reds live in the flesh yesterday and they are absolutely stunning in person. I would pay $200 for them in a heartbeat. They would look perfect next to my Blue Glows :smokin

About 100 miles on these. Still holding up fine. Love the way the racers feel on foot. Need to grab another pair and maybe try out the trainers

Last edited:
I saw my first pair of reds live in the flesh yesterday and they are absolutely stunning in person. I would pay $200 for them in a heartbeat. They would look perfect next to my Blue Glows
smokin.gif
if you guys are size 10+ there's some sizes in stock here for the red. it's from uk, but it's only $155 USD with free ship. it's uk size, so remember to select one size down

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/nike-flyknit-trainer-shoes-sp13/

Last edited:
^^ I wish there was a US size 10.

FML, I was able to add a size US 10 in my cart but then decided to surf the web for some code/coupon for the site. By the time I found one (literally 10 min), my cart was emptied and sold out...ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH >:

so im just threw my white/black trainer into the washer.
  • removed laces and insole
  • Preclean with footlocker shoe cleaner
  • threw in pilow cases
  • threw in washer
wish me luck guys. too bad i forgot to take before picture
post after pics!

I'm sort of confused. The red color way from the first wave was red and white? I thought it was red and black?

-Drew

if you guys are size 10+ there's some sizes in stock here for the red. it's from uk, but it's only $155 USD with free ship. it's uk size, so remember to select one size down
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/nike-flyknit-trainer-shoes-sp13/

I want to believe those are actually the newer crimson release with the grey accent, and not the original university red they have pictured. They have them listed as spring 2013 colorways. I emailed them but I'm sure they will either be sold out or won't ever get back to me

Back
Top Bottom