OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Kept trying finally got through with a size 9 bout 2 half hours smh. Was close to quitting so anyone on fence still a chance

Got 2 14's and a 4.5 for my girl... Lol @ largest and smallest size

KEEP TRYING Ya'll

And for those who ask, I will be paying back 2 of my friends via Venmo cause I used their credit cards a burner emails

Finally got through with my size 8.5, did the wishlist trick and I keep on clicking nonstop.
laugh.gif
1 is the limit for these right cuz I carted 2 but only bought 1.

I don't understand how people are getting more than one pair? Isn't there a limit on these? I would love to double up on these. I doubled up on the Kobe Detail's last summer and would like to on these. 

I don't understand how people are getting more than one pair? Isn't there a limit on these? I would love to double up on these. I doubled up on the Kobe Detail's last summer and would like to on these. 
I had to use my roommates e-mails / credit cards.  I wrote them down before getting online.

Last edited:

I used different email addresses, shipping and billing addresses and different CC's. First one logged in, second guest check out

I understand the two account thing but don't the shipping addresses and credit cards have to be different? I do have 3 properties that I can ship to but my credit cards all have my name on them even though 2 of them have different billing addresses. I also thought nike tracks ip addresses?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom