OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just called Nike

Jake on the phone said all sold out....RIP

Hate the shoe game today, just absolute crap...half of these probably went to resellers

What's Good NT....

Today...#flyknitfriday

just called Nike

Jake on the phone said all sold out....RIP

Hate the shoe game today, just absolute crap...half of these probably went to resellers
yupp.. I saw on twitter someone carted 105 pairs with bnb.. or was it anb.  Either way 105 pairs?!!? That could have been 105 nt members that missed out

question - for the wishlist add to cart -- do you have to refresh after each click on ATC?

From the guy's post a few minsutes (read pages) ago, it seemed like he didn't have to refresh -- just wanted to make sure for future releases

magically managed to carted a sz10

Got thank u.. and order #
But no email yet
click on my order and nothing shown
hopefully this is not a fools gold

thats not what the snkrs app ui looks like. Looks like someone copied and pasted the safari browser window

Why would I go to the effort of photoshopping safari onto the SNKRS app? I wouldn't try to make someone look dumb for saying they weren't on SNKRS if they actually weren't. That's what I downloaded on the App Store a couple months ago. I copped on NDC but I was able to pull it up on my phone. Never had to put in an access code, but it's basically just an NDC mobile app.

Anyway to get more than one pair per account? Trying to get the wife that 7 but I grabbed my 9.5 earlier so I'm getting error.

But no email yet
you and 99% of the ppl on here... one of my coworkers got his order confirm -- but he got his bought within 3 mins of the release

But no email yet
same here. did you use paypal? got my email confirmation from paypal so far none from nike.

lmao wtf... trade a 6 for a 9? I know it's against the rules to post that, but I'm glad I saw that bc it's hilarious

Lol why was your tax only 8 ? Mine came out to a total of 163...
you know tax varies in each state right?

Last edited:
Reposting cause I think it got buried, I was able to hit up FL and Nike Running at South Coast Plaza, CA yesterday. I was able to snag a size 13 right before the FL at South Coast Plaza closed yesterday. FL only received 1 FSR and had an 11.5 left right when they closed. Tried to purchase to OOP but limit 1 per customer. If anyone is this size it would probably be a good idea to try to get there this morning. Nike running in SCP is sold out of these. 

thats a jump.

not sure u'll get someone to do that big of a size swap.

you're best bet is to sell your 6.5s on ebay and buy a 9 for the same price.
yeah sorry if i broke any rules. i bought the 6.5s a while ago hoping my wife would fit but the biggest she can use is a 6. i was hoping to get an extra 9 today but failed

Back
Top Bottom