OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
its somewhere on this thread. 

If you go to the first page. Blue glows were part of batch 1. 

The blue glows & varsity royals would be different pairs.
This is interesting though, I remember there was a Nike pic with the purple pair pictured in one of their circle pics when wave 2 hit in October, only the purple pair we saw release was the atomic purple pair.

I wonder if they were gonna drop with wave 2 but cancelled that purple pair for the atomic purple, & the varsity royal became the royal/electric green pair? That was always my assumption before but those releasing in October wouldn't have production dates of October-January...hmmm

Here's the pic I was talking about with the purple pair at the top

I always wondered about those & why they'd be pictured but not sell anywhere...the plot thickens lol

has anyone used orthotics/superfeet/spenco type insoles with their trainers? I'm afraid of what my superfeet black or spenco will do to the uppers of the flyknits. thoughts?

has anyone used orthotics/superfeet/spenco type insoles with their trainers? I'm afraid of what my superfeet black or spenco will do to the uppers of the flyknits. thoughts?

:wow: why would you want to use insoles in these? They already feel great

I need some help, I couldn't find a thread for the racers so.. yea.

How do I size for flyknit racers? I wear a 9.5 in the flyknit lunars and I have both a 9 and a 9.5 in the flyknit trainers? The 9 in the flyknit trainers fit me good, I feel like the 9.5 is a little too big but I wear a 9.5 in everything else (i.e. Kobe 8, KD V, Air Jordan 1).

Thank you for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience of not posting in a racer thread.

I need some help, I couldn't find a thread for the racers so.. yea.

How do I size for flyknit racers? I wear a 9.5 in the flyknit lunars and I have both a 9 and a 9.5 in the flyknit trainers? The 9 in the flyknit trainers fit me good, I feel like the 9.5 is a little too big but I wear a 9.5 in everything else (i.e. Kobe 8, KD V, Air Jordan 1).

Thank you for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience of not posting in a racer thread.

I wear a 9.5 in the other shoes you mentioned and went with a 9.5 in the racers. Fits perfect, IMO. I'd suggest staying TTS.

Last edited:
I have actual orthotics from my podiatrist that I use in my trainers and they fit just fine, same with my chukkas and roshes

Here's the pic I was talking about with the purple pair at the top

I always wondered about those & why they'd be pictured but not sell anywhere...the plot thickens lol

This is the exact pic that has had me pursuing the purple pair. 3-4 months of production is a long time, and if you look at page 1 someone has these scheduled to come out with the current group of colors (look at the style code, it says unknown color). I've got to believe a shoe they've had sitting in warehouses since January would be releasing asap

I have actual orthotics from my podiatrist that I use in my trainers and they fit just fine, same with my chukkas and roshes
I noticed my insoles have fit fine as well - I was more concerned with the potential wear that aftermarket insoles or orthotics would cause on the flyknit's upper.  do you notice any premature ripping or warping of the knit upper around your orthotic?

I noticed my insoles have fit fine as well - I was more concerned with the potential wear that aftermarket insoles or orthotics would cause on the flyknit's upper.  do you notice any premature ripping or warping of the knit upper around your orthotic?
Fortunately I haven't, but I honestly haven't worn them enough for that to happen anyway. I did notice the orthotics pushing out some of the upper so I actually trimmed them a little bit to help. I'm hoping it doesn't tear or anything, doesn't seem like it will.

I have DS red trainers and volt racers to trade for some blue glow trainers in 9.5-10.5. Someone help...

Last edited:
^^^ I just picked some blue glows 10.5. I need a 10 though! Couldn't help but buy it, even if it wasn't my size.

alright, who nabbed my 9.5 blue glow/volt from rrs? lol was sleeping on them forever, probably just in denial that they'd be there waiting for me. but nope. *shrugs

hey! someone knows where to get flyknit lunar one+ multicolors?

searchin for them forever, but only find the ebay ones.... :frown:

hey! someone knows where to get flyknit lunar one+ multicolors?
searchin for them forever, but only find the ebay ones.... :frown:

you want the uber limited ones? then search for htm flyknit in the bay. if not, wait till on or before 6/30 when wave 3 hits.

you want the uber limited ones? then search for htm flyknit in the bay. if not, wait till on or before 6/30 when wave 3 hits.
ya exactly :wink:

iam willing to pay alot for it sure, but cant find my size in a good colorway, except some suspicious bay auctions....

so 30. june wave 3 hits.... do we know where exactly yet?

Fortunately I haven't, but I honestly haven't worn them enough for that to happen anyway. I did notice the orthotics pushing out some of the upper so I actually trimmed them a little bit to help. I'm hoping it doesn't tear or anything, doesn't seem like it will.
Thanks for the feedback!

One more thing (sorry I guess the excitement of finally getting a pair is getting to me): is outside part of the toebox supposed to crease as you walk in them?  it's disheartening to see them get misshapen like that and i'm wondering if i should've sized down one.  i have a pinky's width of space up front.  thoughts?

ya exactly :wink:
iam willing to pay alot for it sure, but cant find my size in a good colorway, except some suspicious bay auctions....

so 30. june wave 3 hits.... do we know where exactly yet?

no htm in your size?

certain boutiques got waves 1 & 2 early. I got the pink and neo turq around mlk day in jan when they didn't release globally until the second week (ish) of feb. again there were early trickles of wave 2 showing up in niketowns and other boutiques before the official w2 3/31 drop. basically, just come back to this thread mid-June

Back
Top Bottom