OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do the HTM Flyknit Lunars (i.e., not the HTM racers) fit TTS?

I'm a 10 in the FK Trainer (barefoot) and a 10.5 in the FK1/LG4, etc. 

If im spending some coin on some HTMs I need to be sure.

honestly don't know of anybody in this thread who has a pair. I'd assume so. but you can search the hashtag #flyknit on Instagram and reach out to users who do have the shoe.

F1 and trainers are not the same blue glow.. you are in the wrong thread. 

No, I'm in the correct thread. these are the blue glow/volt zoom trainers correct?

i dont know why they are so hard to come by, even harder than volt/blk trainers, but when i saw a pair on ebay i just hit the seller up and snagged them with the quickness

if you got them then kudos. they weren't a gr and were produced in similarly limited numbers as the Olympic volts were.

i dont know why they are so hard to come by, even harder than volt/blk trainers, but when i saw a pair on ebay i just hit the seller up and snagged them with the quickness

if you got them then kudos. they weren't a gr and were produced in similarly limited numbers as the Olympic volts were.

yea, got them like a month ago, i thought i posted some pictures here

that's the thing with sneakers. an item is worth what someone is willing to pay. and a lot of it has to do with accessibility. it's the same as you seeing a pair on a store shelf and swooping on it simply cuz they're dope. whereas many people aren't as lucky and then end up breaking their piggy banks for something they really want.

that's the thing with sneakers. an item is worth what someone is willing to pay. and a lot of it has to do with accessibility. it's the same as you seeing a pair on a store shelf and swooping on it simply cuz they're dope. whereas many people aren't as lucky and then end up breaking their piggy banks for something they really want.

fortunately i didnt pay too much and the seller backed down on his price cause i guaranteed instant payment rather than dealing with deadbeat bidders

i think blue glow trainers are harder to find than the volt trainers. i spoke with a Nike Rep and they told me that blues are an inactive color and that the volts are still active... meaning we might see a restock of them. maybe... 

i think blue glow trainers are harder to find than the volt trainers. i spoke with a Nike Rep and they told me that blues are an inactive color and that the volts are still active... meaning we might see a restock of them. maybe... 

I'm not sure if I read it here or on an Instagram post but I think the blue glows were exclusive to employees as part of the "first to fly" campaign. this is what happens when you search through hashtag flyknit on IG

I'm not sure if I read it here or on an Instagram post but I think the blue glows were exclusive to employees as part of the "first to fly" campaign. this is what happens when you search through hashtag flyknit on IG

No they weren't.

Who ever posted that on IG doesn't know what their taking about.

Last edited:
It was exclusive at first in that campaign. Then both CWs ended up releasing with the rest of the wave 1 CWs.

Not really exclusive if they released with the OG colors.

During the Oregon Trails and after blue glows and reds were going for $300-400 thinking they were exclusive to the event sadly for the people who paid that price they were GR with the other colors during the Olympic launch.

Last edited:
^^^^ sounds like the same thing they did with the FK1 blue glows. it was only released in certain quantities and places and then it was released more to the general public.

Not really exclusive if they released with the OG colors.

During the Oregon Trails and after blue glows and reds were going for $300-400 thinking they were exclusive to the event sadly for the people who paid that price they were GR with the other colors during the Olympic launch.

hence the exclusive at first

more picture of the red trainer please!

can someone give me an insight on the white/black racer, did it ever release?

any way to cop white/black or black/white not through ebay anymore? Any more restock hope? Thanks to whoever can point me in the right direction

Last edited:

I have the HTMs lunars in red that a got like two weeks. I'm a 9.5 and got a 10. And i have a 9.5 in the trainer+ The fit is fine and I can deal with it, but a 9.5 would be perfect.

They are VOLT/WHITE-ATOMIC TURQUOISE

^^^ i think you're right, davey. kuddos on the research.

False, this is the box for my pair:

any way to cop white/black or black/white not through ebay anymore? Any more restock hope? Thanks to whoever can point me in the right direction

You could try asking Kanye for his pairs.... but seriously keep checking this thread and the standard sites for possible returned pairs

Back
Top Bottom