OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the link. FINALLY, got the black/white pair. Was going to settle for the cool grey Flyknit 1's but these have had me for months.

I hope y'all got your sizes. I personally have them already and white/black is just not my thing. (Dispises white shoes) I know a lot of people have been looking. Keep the KARMA coming. #flyknitFAMILY

[COLOR=#red]I jumped ship from the Trainer to the Lunar but that damn white/black is calling me. I can always return but I can't make it reappear. Probably gonna cop...[/COLOR]

do the trainers and racers fit similarly to the lunar's? The reason I ask is because I can try on the Lunar's in store (they're much more abundant, at least around my area, than the trainers/racers)

Thanks!

I honestly wish I knew if those that just restocked were padded or not. Cause I don't really care for the padding

holy **** bro...thanks for the link!!! been looking for the blk/wht and wht/blk for retail FOREVER. just placed my order.
nthat.gif

do the trainers and racers fit similarly to the lunar's? The reason I ask is because I can try on the Lunar's in store (they're much more abundant, at least around my area, than the trainers/racers)

Thanks!

Racers fit the same as the Lunar's I tried on at a local Finish Line. I haven't tried the Trainers so I can't speak on those.

Looking to buy my first Flyknits, any advice on which one to get? Lunars, Trainers or Racers? It will be used casually and not for running. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
damn I wish I didnt see that link :lol:
now I have the white pair coming along with the Volt trainers i ordered last week

Back
Top Bottom