OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Guys has anyone experienced selling to someone who lives outside us but has a US Address? On ebay and outside of eBay?

Guys has anyone experienced selling to someone who lives outside us but has a US Address? On ebay and outside of eBay?

Happens all the time. I actually live in Canada but have a U.S. shipping address to receive items from retailers that don't ship to my home (pretty much all the good sneaker shops). Lots of people use mail forwarding services... but you still wanna be cautious and do your regular legit checks though.

Last edited:

Happens all the time. I actually live in Canada but have a U.S. shipping address to receive items from retailers that don't ship to my home (pretty much all the good sneaker shops). Lots of people use mail forwarding services... but you still wanna be cautious and do your regular legit checks though.
thats what i mean tho, on ebay im constantly getting people buying items, the ebay name is international but the paypal address is in the US, some verified some not.

also, most of them have 0% transaction history, but some do have some.

i have no experience with this

what are you regular legit checks?

im about to take everything off the bay and resort to fb groups

Last edited:

This is why I can't wear racers.  Too narrow and I over-pronate. After wearing them for a few hours my lower back starts to hurt.
trainers are probs the way to go for you, if not, try asics gel lyte v, i know this is the flyknit thread but their quality and comfort is second to none

Just finished my first custom work ever, pretty happy how they turned out. I blacked out

the tongue and the midsole beside that electric green strip on the outsides.

This was just a try, now I am ready to do the same with my flaming hot cheetos. First

only will paint the tongue and see if the color on the midsole cracks on the electric greens.

Tongue already in process, I will present what came out :wink:

Just finished my first custom work ever, pretty happy how they turned out. I blacked out
the tongue and the midsole beside that electric green strip on the outsides.

This was just a try, now I am ready to do the same with my flaming hot cheetos. First
only will paint the tongue and see if the color on the midsole cracks on the electric greens.

Tongue already in process, I will present what came out :wink:

I like that. Hopefully it holds up. What did you use?

Last edited:
I like that. Hopefully it holds up. What did you use?
I used Angelus Black mixed 1:1 with GAC900 for the tongue. For the midsole angelus flat black.

There is a detailed post anywhere about the process, going to describe the steps again when

I finish my hot cheeto tongue.

Last edited:
What type of Angelus paint do you guys recommend for painting the swoosh and how much paint is needed for all 4 swooshes? Will any fine tip brush work?

Ps. Looking to paint the purple swooshes on the Turq/Volts black.

Last edited:
i carted pretty quickly and even went 90% of the checkout process just to see. Removed them right after. $211 and change, i'm good with my 4 retailed pairs.

thats what i mean tho, on ebay im constantly getting people buying items, the ebay name is international but the paypal address is in the US, some verified some not.

also, most of them have 0% transaction history, but some do have some.

i have no experience with this

what are you regular legit checks?

im about to take everything off the bay and resort to fb groups
I can totally see what you mean. The Bay is flooded with people doing this. Use your common sense, check recent feedback, shipping names and confirmed mailing addresses. If none of those are in check, but you're still willing to take the chance, complete the transaction through eBay for added security. As a seller, only use PayPal invoice if the above criteria seems legit. If you're paranoid and don't like any risk, stick with dealing locally.

Yea screw worker's rights... 
indifferent.gif

I'm sitting here reading this thread like no he didn't just literally say 'yo **** their lives where my racers at'
You both assume that I'm siding with Nike. I feel that Nike should give into their demands hence ending the strike and therefore not delaying the release of a shoe that I really want. At no point did I make mention of not supporting the factory workers.

You know what they say when you assume...

Back
Top Bottom