OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
these are just clean.. love 'em..

Last edited:

i carted pretty quickly and even went 90% of the checkout process just to see. Removed them right after. $211 and change, i'm good with my 4 retailed pairs.
That was very unselfish of you. Are you sure you didn't need that 5th pair? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

That was very unselfish of you. Are you sure you didn't need that 5th pair? 
nerd.gif

yeah I'm sure. would've been the 9th pair I copped. But only kept 4 pairs for myself, oop'ed the other 4, 2 left for me and 2 for my girl. She was in between sizes so i got 2 for her to choose.  

No size 9 at NT Chicago. Thanks for the heads up tho! They do have size 10 though if anyone needs it!

Last edited:

Nice collection!!  What's the color code for the Green ones on the bottom left?
the lucid green? 300.

lol sell a few flyknits pick up a DSLR.. for better pics

s3 blur is too strong..
i have a DSLR but I don't use it. Too lazy to take it out to snap a few pics. Only do it whenever I feel like it. Not that into photography as I used to be. 

I'm sure production is being affected in one way or another.. hope they come to an agreement soon.. I need my Nike iD's..
wink.gif

but seriously though... hope things get situated..
Don't think it will, I just got word my FK Lunar 3 MC just shipped today.  

can anyone post some custom done racers/trainers?

I am doing a quick search right now but I would like to see others. Thanks

... was just thinking the same thing. Is there a preferred customizer? I've seen quite a few people on here doing it themselves but I think I lack the patience 
laugh.gif
The tongue and midsoles are no problem. I thought I could never paint anything myself but it was okay.

But the swoosh is much more difficult I think, would not risk to try myself. There is very short room for mistakes.

@Schub  Yea, I'd definitely want to paint the swoosh on the turqs... how long in total did it take you to do the tongue and midsole?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom