OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That supposive "QS" tag on the MC's got people buying scared......just watched a pair of size 10's go for $450 shipped. 
sick.gif

Sure has people moving fast on them. However, I'll believe the QS when I see it. 

For anyone that has the MC 2.0, could you please tell us what the production date ranges are?

Thanks in advance!!

280 pounds for mc's on ebay uk... things are not looking good

There only seemed to be a few that were able to get the shoes online from nt when they released. I had clicked add to cart in probably less then 2 seconds after it was available.... I waiting in line for 35+ minutes and was unable to buy them. It is going to be a nightmare for the USA release.

What is a reasonable resell price you guys would pay for the MC2, i was willing to pay up to 300 max but seeing some of these auctions it may not be realistic on my behalf

damn 9/11 for the us drop? was expecting them to release the next couple weeks. cant wait that long 
laugh.gif
 now really wish i scored from the eu drop yesterday

Last edited:
If those corks really are coming out? Figured since he got no title this year they wouldn't go ahead with it.

Those shoes were planned last yr but Im sure the brand will spin his loss into a win :lol:

They released a champ pack last yr and he didn't win either.

Back
Top Bottom