OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those shoes were planned last yr but Im sure the brand will spin his loss into a win :lol:

They released a champ pack last yr and he didn't win either.

Nothing is given... Everything is earned! (from the awful new Nike ad about lbj losing in the finals).

Those shoes were planned last yr but Im sure the brand will spin his loss into a win :lol:

They released a champ pack last yr and he didn't win either.

True, I guess they can always find a way.

Besides, good looking out fam. Speaking for the entire thread basically

Stumbled upon a pair of white trainers that we're going for the reasonable price of $1,000 on the bay [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I doubt so tho. I was told SG was getting the blue lagoon like 3 weeks before their scheduled dropped date but I couldn't bother much. Not hoping to pay $249sgd for them lol. Anyway, I was told by a friend that works closely with NikeSEA saying MC2 won't be releasing in SG. Hopefully he's wrong
right. Let's hope and pray for the best man. 
smokin.gif

Really?
mean.gif
world aint gotta stop on Sept. 11 every year.
Lol, I understand that. But to release one of their most sought after shoes on Sept. 11, when people are mourning the loss of their loved ones is pretty ironic. People will go crazy whether they were able to cop or not, but then there's a portion of the nation that is remembering an event that ended thousands of American lives. It puts into perspective how there's more to life than just buying your favorite sneaker. 

You guys know that we can pay respect to 9/11 and buy a pair of shoes in the same day right?

Anything is possible.
REPPED LMAO. KG THE GAWD. No but seriously, if that's the true date, it's really not a big deal for them to release it on 9/11.

Ordered the last pair of the blue lagoons in a size 11.5 from Pro-Direct to skip the NDC hassle. Only a 20 dollar difference and I will be getting them before they hit the states 
nthat.gif
, Love the volt mid sole instead of the white.... it gives the shoe a different look among the rest of the racers. Anybody else receive their pair from Pro-Direct?

Ordered the last pair of the blue lagoons in a size 11.5 from Pro-Direct to skip the NDC hassle. Only a 20 dollar difference and I will be getting them before they hit the states 
nthat.gif
, Love the volt mid sole instead of the white.... it gives the shoe a different look among the rest of the racers. Anybody else receive their pair from Pro-Direct?
Received the pair I bought on behalf of my brother, it looks nicer in real. Quite a nice color IMO.

Is it a steal to get the team orange at 275USD? Because I'm tempted
even at DS, the most I'll prolly pay is $225 shipped Paypal invoiced (that's just me).. bottom line is if it's worth it to you, then go ahead and pay the asking price.. I'm sure we've all "overpaid" for different things, shoes included.. someone might think that the asking price is too much but at the end of the day is.. if both parties are happy, that's all that matters..

9/11 will bring a lot of hype to this release and I don't see why this date is exclusive from a sneaker release, but I guess that makes you more American that me lol. But for real tho, anyone with a link on blue lagoons (that still have a size 9) please send it to my pm. Thanks

Is it typical for Racers to drop in Europe and then take 2.5 months to drop in the States? I can't seem to recall this happening with recent CWs, but could be mistaken.

Last edited:
Is it typical for Racers to drop in Europe and then take 2.5 months to drop in the States? I can't seem to recall this happening with recent CWs, but could be mistaken.

The worker strike at the factory probably impacted the release date.

Back
Top Bottom