OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ I used Angelus paint once on my flyknit chukkas by only painting the tongues and midsoles. The midsoles were easy to paint, but the tongues took a while as I needed to re-paint them about 2-3 times in order to completely overshadow the previous color. Also be sure to mix the paint with a few drops of fabric softener or the paint will stiff up the material

Thought about doing it on a whole flyknit shoe before but still don't trust my own skills yet lol

But that's the thing though, this is fabric paint. It's not acrylic paint like Angelus. You wouldn't need to mix anything to paint flyknits...I'm hoping. I'm just not 100% sure it will work. I just need some cheap flyknits to try them on with lol. I'm not using any of mine OG color racers or trainers.

I came across some of my paints that I have, 1 in particular got me thinking. I have this fabric paint that I bought at JoAnn's (crafts store).

I wanted to try it out on some of my Nike Tech Sweatpants.

I liked the way they look on these, so I could wear with my bright Crimson flyknit chukka's or AM90 Infrared's.

So it got me thinking, the flyknit shoes are technically a fabric right?, so maybe they would work on painting them..

Anybody ever used this type of paint? I figured this would probably eliminate the mixing part with GAC900 and make it easier to customize flyknits. I've washed my tech pants many times now and it still hasn't worn off.

I have used it on flyknits and roshes and it works great. I painted these like a month after they released and til this day the paint has held really well. That is the same color I used on these beaters.

Last edited:
I have used it on flyknits and roshes and it works great. I painted these like a month after they released and til this day the paint has held really well. That is the same color I used on these beaters.
Nice!

Did you use the same brand for the black swoosh as well? 

dude no. trust me, wait until you find an OG pair pop up, you will hate yoruself for doing it in the long run.

SO MAD at myself when i sold my original pair. smh 
i highly doubt i will find a white tongue pair in DS condition AND in my size (9). The most common size. And its not a for sure thing tho. I usually think about stuff like this before doing it. And even if i did paint them its white paint.. i could easily paint it black again. 

All this white tongue talk and I just grabbed a pair ! Now I think I need white laces, any suggestions aside from the rope lace supply ones? Thanks! :D

All this white tongue talk and I just grabbed a pair ! Now I think I need white laces, any suggestions aside from the rope lace supply ones? Thanks! :D
Good pickup :pimp: The OG Flyknit laces are good.

Last edited:
All this white tongue talk and I just grabbed a pair ! Now I think I need white laces, any suggestions aside from the rope lace supply ones? Thanks!
happy.gif
These are mine with the OG Flyknit ropes from RLS. They work perfectly 
smile.gif

If you have White/Black trainers, you could always swap the flat ribbon laces out too. 

Last edited:
Got me Blue Lagoons but definitely dont liked them. The colours have a "dirty" look which I dont like. Especially the volt midsole doesnt work with the blue-imo. It looks better on pics :wink:

I sent them back and keep the €s.

Got me Blue Lagoons but definitely dont liked them. The colours have a "dirty" look which I dont like. Especially the volt midsole doesnt work with the blue-imo. It looks better on pics :wink:

I sent them back and keep the €s.
did you get a fake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom