OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Saw that it was my size and got excited BUT then I realized he'll only take mad dough and knew I probably couldn't afford it :/

looking forward to coppin' the front pair and back pair..
nthat.gif

The front one is growing on me, greenish sole fitting the weave would make them even more FIREEE!

Same for the back pair with black sole, this one is too pink for me.

Another cw came in, I really like the lagoons, straight a nice cw!

I hope its not a purple lining (or how is it called above the mid sole)...seems like..
ohwell.gif

The front one is growing on me, greenish sole fitting the weave would make them even more FIREEE!

Same for the back pair with black sole, this one is too pink for me.

Another cw came in, I really like the lagoons, straight a nice cw!
Them Blue Lagoons are too sexy. Got mine from Concrete with super fast shipping to the states. I like them better than the oreos.

Last edited:
I have used it on flyknits and roshes and it works great. I painted these like a month after they released and til this day the paint has held really well. That is the same color I used on these beaters.
 Late to the party but these are a huge enhancement to the originals imo.. very nice work. 

I've painted speckles on various midsoles before with angelus paints and have worked with flyknit uppers before with mixed angelus, anyone considering feel free to pm for details.

if anyone is interested, here's a link to some pics of my painted trainers: http://niketalk.com/t/559781/green-slime-flyknit-trainer-customs

i have extra pair of blue lagoon size 9 us from size. i got it for $260 including ship cost & custom duties. hmu if someone is interested

Wait until they sell out to sell @ $260 bro. If someone is patient a blue lagoon restock will show in this thread and people will easily cop for $180>

Last edited:
People talking restock and these haven't even dropped in the US
laugh.gif

I honestly don't think the Blue Lagoons will be too hard to cop. Still banking on my RRS pre-order for $114
nthat.gif

People talking restock and these haven't even dropped in the US
laugh.gif

I honestly don't think the Blue Lagoons will be too hard to cop. Still banking on my RRS pre-order for $114
nthat.gif
LOL I am on the same boat with my $113 RRS pre-order.  I wouldnt pay above retail for Blue Lagoons.  Might change my opinion once I have them in hand.  

As for them dropping, I believe they already did at 21M in NYC.  

LOL I am on the same boat with my $113 RRS pre-order.  I wouldnt pay above retail for Blue Lagoons.  Might change my opinion once I have them in hand.  

I know the "Orange Sherberts" dropped there, but I didn't hear the Lagoons did. Perhaps, you're right though, sir. Either way, C'MON RRS!!!

Samesies! I'll have 3 pairs. Spend wayy too much of my paycheck on shoes..

Back
Top Bottom