OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Who's got flyknit chukkas that can comment on sizing? I'm going tts on a pair online, not sure if thats the way to go tho. :nerd:

Lunars are TTS. Frees are half down. FSBs are full down. Join the Chukka thread though, it's one of the slower threads so you won't miss much a lot of the time.

I give up
IL be gone until September
it's over move on
Size 8 anyone?
geez thanks for the help
mean.gif

Both 34ths in NYC sold out, the one on 42nd/3rd sold out as well as the one near NYU. Was a long sad adventure for me after work.

My girl had the chance to grab that last 8.5, thanks again Flyknit fam for quick feedback and assists. According to the guy the shipment had just gotten there and they had only two size 8, went tts. Even though I like that really snug fit on racers.

Both 34ths in NYC sold out, the one on 42nd/3rd sold out as well as the one near NYU. Was a long sad adventure for me after work.
Need to get you a bike like the bike messengers out there (downtown/soho) to make it to stores real quick. Lol. Btw NY is the best place to explore the city via bike.

You must have a death wish if you think nyc (ie Manhattan) is a great place to bike. Gotta have some wavy insurance to do that

Lol. Nah bro I love riding the city when I'm out there and I ride a track (fixed gear) bike with no brakes.

I ride fix gear all the time but I avoid the city...no way in hell I will survive...the couple of times I biked into the city, taxi cabs running reds, TLC opening the door on me which send me flying and the mob of crowds....no thanks... I value my life too much...

My girl had the chance to grab that last 8.5, thanks again Flyknit fam for quick feedback and assists. According to the guy the shipment had just gotten there and they had only two size 8, went tts. Even though I like that really snug fit on racers.
Im surprised buckingboo hasn't been in here yet to complain about you not picking up the size 8 for him.  

You must have a death wish if you think nyc (ie Manhattan) is a great place to bike. Gotta have some wavy insurance to do that

I ride fix gear all the time but I avoid the city...no way in hell I will survive...the couple of times I biked into the city, taxi cabs running reds, TLC opening the door on me which send me flying and the mob of crowds....no thanks... I value my life too much...
No way guys, I mean the city is hectic nonetheless, I guess I like the adrenaline rush. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom