OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy bday! @MD177

Also messing around with some 3m rope laces I picked up from sneakercon last week. Wish they were a bit thinner...

still looking for a size swap for the oreo racers 10 for 9. someone bless me :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Need to get you a bike like the bike messengers out there (downtown/soho) to make it to stores real quick. Lol. Btw NY is the best place to explore the city via bike.
I would never bike in the city. God damn terrible drivers in NYC. Can't even make it to school without someone trying to run me over lol.

REPORTED.. I am SORRY I AM NOT A PRO SHOE BUYER LIKE SOME OF YOU HERE..

I USUALLY NEVER WAKE UP for online releases OR PLAN BUYING SHOES weeks ahead.. YOU CAN SAY I'M NOT A HEAVY SHOES HEAD.WHEN I SEE A PAIR AVAILBLE AND IF I LIKE IT I BUY IT. I JUST GOT INTO THE RACERS, I OWN ONE PAIR AS A GIFT. I HAD NO CLUE HOW HARD IT IS TO BUY THESE SO FORGIVE MY "DUMBNESS AND DEFICIENCIES " sorry I really just want the oreos and been trying so hard to get them as of late

Last edited:

I USUALLY NEVER WAKE UP for online releases OR PLAN BUYING SHOES weeks ahead.. YOU CAN SAY I'M NOT A HEAVY SHOES HEAD.WHEN I SEE A PAIR AVAILBLE AND IF I LIKE IT I BUY IT. I JUST GOT INTO THE RACERS, I OWN ONE PAIR AS A GIFT. I HAD NO CLUE HOW HARD IT IS TO BUY THESE SO FORGIVE MY "DUMBNESS AND DEFICIENCIES " sorry I really just want the oreos and been trying so hard to get them as of late
how bad do you want one? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flykni...839?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f500e0967

Just go buy them from a reseller or give up bruh. You have no chance at getting them with your mindset.

Have you ever tried to get any hyped up shoe? Like even J's? You can't just walk into a store at any time and buy it. :smh:

Either put in the work or find another hobby :nthat:

I haven't bought Js since the franchies retroed in 05...

I even went to a euro site paid and copped but they don't ship to US.. that's already out of my league.. Right when It was posted on here that it was available I was in the mall within minutes and no luck.. But yeah maybe it is time to just give up.. And really this time but it's so hard when you see a shoe so beautiful and a classic

Last edited:
How exactly do you check a sku sorry such a noob question . when i enter what you guys posted it does not find it on footlocker.com

How exactly do you check a sku sorry such a noob question . when i enter what you guys posted it does not find it on footlocker.com

I wish I could help you out bro, I really do, so you could stop your whining but unfortunately, for you and I, I only have a 9.5 and 10.5

:\

Last edited:
I wish I could help you out bro, I really do, so you could stop your whining but unfortunately, for you and I, I only have a 9.5 and 10.5

ohwell.gif
thanks even the preowned one someone posted a few posts back already got sold . i messaged him minutes after

Back
Top Bottom