OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
agreed. the blue lagoons would be 10x better if they had the white midsole. tbh, i think that 95% of all shoes would sell better/be more appealing if they had a white midsole. for example, royal/bred jordan 1s would be ugly if the midsole was black.
Exactly, i think the dirty bred 11 custom ruins them. Also, the gamma blue 11s would of been fire with a white midsole. Im thinking of white midsoles on the sherbet, might do it.

The 2.0's glow pretty nice in natural light (just like the 1.0's) :pimp:

Man this thread blew up in the last couple of days. I personally like the racers as gym shoes lol. Current rotation are the Oreos 2.0, lucids, htm 5.0s and my free chukkas. Anyone wanna help me out on finding some neo turqs in a 10? Finally got a pair of the game royals should be here this week.

Anyone have any leads where I could find a pair of volt/black flyknit trainers in a 9.5? any leads are appreciated. thanks!

I already accepted the fact that I wont be able to get the MC 2.0 for retail
word.

add to the fact these EU boi's are quoting the MC2.0's @ 4+ bills is insane. 

had 3 different dudes quote me for 425, 410, 450 smh. lmao

just got back from SDCC, saw lots of white trainers and mc trainers. few racers as well
DAMN SO JELLY. I want to go to SDCC. I live in NY and been to NYCC for 4 years straight, but it looks nothing close to SDCC because of the lack of big celebs.

nt flyknit summit at next years sdcc would be dope. some red and black racers would look sick with a deadpool cosplay

I dont know why but the MC isnt doing it for me. Compared to cheetos 1.0, 2.0, lucids, game royals and some other cw

the colors of the mc seems so flat. If I could choose uni reds vs mc for retail id pick the reds, they became so hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom