OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The all white makes the MS look so much thicker. I really wanted it before but now that I've seen it I don't think I'm a fan.

Ya man i wish I would've known this earlier its such a hassle. I honestly thought he acrylic finisher would've helped, but it still cracks after a few wears. 
sooo. all you guys talking about midsole painting not working.... you are aware that Nike paints the midsoles right? with the right preparation they will be fine... 

sooo. all you guys talking about midsole painting not working.... you are aware that Nike paints the midsoles right? with the right preparation they will be fine... 
no man hes talking about the enite midsole not the upper

the bottom half of the midsole is ONE WHOLE PIECE it's not painted ex. the volt racers have a WHOLE volt lower midsole

the only piece that is painted is the upper midsole ex. above the strip 

regardless of any preparation the sole will crack because thats where all the pressure ends up

then when the paint tears off you either have to either

1. paint over the revealed area

2. remove layer and repaint

its a hassle i have the uppder midsole painted and it cracks every once in a while so i have to repaint 

i would imagine it is worst if the entire midsole is painted

its your shoes do whatever you want im just giving you guys a warning.. alot of people who are painting the entire midsole are likely only snapping pics with it

Last edited:

no man hes talking about the enite midsole not the upper

the bottom half of the midsole is ONE WHOLE PIECE it's not painted ex. the volt racers have a WHOLE volt lower midsole

the only piece that is painted is the upper midsole ex. above the strip 

regardless of any preparation the sole will crack because thats where all the pressure ends up

then when the paint tears off you either have to either

1. paint over the revealed area

2. remove layer and repaint

its a hassle i have the uppder midsole painted and it cracks every once in a while so i have to repaint 

i would imagine it is worst if the entire midsole is painted

its your shoes do whatever you want im just giving you guys a warning.. alot of people who are painting the entire midsole are likely only snapping pics with it
I painted my entire oreo/volt midsoles and have had no cracking yet after weeks of wear. However, I also thoroughly prepped and wore them beforehand.

Last edited:

I painted my entire oreo/volt midsoles and have had no cracking yet after weeks of wear. However, I also thoroughly prepped and wore them beforehand.
yes its best to break them in before painting because it wont crease as much

Those blue lagoon customs look nice. Might have to settle for a pair of those if I can't find some neo turqs. What's a good price point for uni Reds ds size 10? All I'm seeing is 350-400 on the bay. Thinking I should have pulled the trigger when a pair popped up for 275 obo.

Those blue lagoon customs look nice. Might have to settle for a pair of those if I can't find some neo turqs. What's a good price point for uni Reds ds size 10? All I'm seeing is 350-400 on the bay. Thinking I should have pulled the trigger when a pair popped up for 275 obo.
market price is like 300 on ebay.. i sold mine custom painted swoosh, also DS for 300 

so cash wise its 260 ish for DS

Last edited:

Since when are DS uni reds $350-400??? I got my size 10 three months ago for $200 off the bay....

Please do not pay more than $240 shipped for these.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Since when are DS uni reds $350-400??? I got my size 10 three months ago for $200 off the bay....

Please do not pay more than $240 shipped for these.

Playing the waiting game right now lol. All on eBay is 350-499 range for size 10. Pretty crazy. Only 3 pairs I need left for my racer collection are the neo turqs, uni Reds, and black and white pair. Want the mc 2.0 but not willing to drop x2 the price.

*not flyknit related*
Has anyone ever returned something to NDC? How long does the refund take? Website says 2 billing cycles but want to hear from experience. Thanks

*not flyknit related*
Has anyone ever returned something to NDC? How long does the refund take? Website says 2 billing cycles but want to hear from experience. Thanks
I've returned online purchases in store. Got credit back within a week.

*not flyknit related*
Cant remember exactly but returned some iDs and it took like a week maybe? If i remember correctly it was pretty quick. Basically as soon as my shoes got back to them

Huge impulse buy this past weekend, picked up some MC1s sz.9.5. No OG box. At least I don't have to worry if I strike out on the MC2

Huge impulse buy this past weekend, picked up some MC1s sz.9.5. No OG box. At least I don't have to worry if I strike out on the MC2
Wow!  Great pickup.. impulse buys are the best man.  No regrets!

Care to share how much you dropped on them?

Cant remember exactly but returned some iDs and it took like a week maybe? If i remember correctly it was pretty quick. Basically as soon as my shoes got back to them

They received my shoes today, hoping to get soon. Thanks for the help
I've returned online purchases in store. Got credit back within a week.

No Nike store in Hawaii sadly. Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom