OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I'm thinking of passing on these, I'm expecting a pair of Blood Oranges any day now and my sneaker funds are low at the moment.
They don't drop til November. You got plenty of time. Hopefully your funds will be higher then 
happy.gif

quarter socks.. doesn't look goofy on me you must have some unattractive looking legs

That would mean I would want to hide them with log socks, no?

Don't mind me. Do you. Wear what you like. But anything higher thank ankle socks with racers is straight up gomer to me.

But you like them. All that matters

The Ultra Boosts looks nice, never tried them on though so can't comment on the comfort. I still like the Racer's silhouette and sleek look.

lol this is like the 100x time oreo has restocked. everyone will get a pair

Checking FTL tomorrow morning, definitely will cook on Friday if they're sold out in FTL
FTL got stock in today, west coast people should check like right now. For some weird reason the two I went to today didnt get any sizes larger than an 11 though.
mean.gif

I called my local Foot Locker and the guy told me he only had an 11 but to call tomorrow cause thats when they're getting shipment in 

Bay Area ppl, Footlocker in Sunvally mall has sold out according to the clerk whom I spoke with over the phone.

Why does the Footlocker Launcher say that the Oreos restocked today? Is it even worth going to tmrw to check what sizes are left?

Why does the Footlocker Launcher say that the Oreos restocked today? Is it even worth going to tmrw to check what sizes are left?
I dunno... Maybe because they did? Plenty of folks posting in here that their local footlockers had em out.

Back
Top Bottom