OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
yet you all in that thread trying to cop bruh :rofl:

look man, stay closed minded and wear Nike Basketball shoes/Flyknits. You're missing out IMO. It's like only eating chicken your entire life. 
:lol: made it very clear even in that thread that I have no intention of ever wearing an Adidas product. If I don't like the way they look then why wear em? Their shoes just dont appeal to ME... whats the issue?

really? I think they are fire. Love the shape and everything.

And I'm a Nike snob. Wouldn't even look at anything not Nike. First non-Nike purchase in probably over 20 years. Yeezy turtles and UB's.
They just look like **** to me. The only non-nike shoe that actually looks decent to me are the Tubulars... but not nice enough to pay for em.

Last edited:
for you guys who struck out at footlocker today , check tomorrow they told me theyre getting split shipments.. was on the prowl for an 11.5 .. lol the girl i spoke to was even surprised they had the shoe in store (inland empire)

my buddy was able to get one though.. hopefully mc2 is going to be like this

Bay Area clowns

On his time and place lol.

for you guys who struck out at footlocker today , check tomorrow they told me theyre getting split shipments.. was on the prowl for an 11.5 .. lol the girl i spoke to was even surprised they had the shoe in store (inland empire)

This makes sense, they must be getting the larger sizes tomorrow.

You think they get the shipment first thing in the morning? So it's better to stop by as soon as they open? Or do they receive stock throughout the day, so it depends on luck?

You think they get the shipment first thing in the morning? So it's better to stop by as soon as they open? Or do they receive stock throughout the day, so it depends on luck?
idk bro from my experience i would say try in the morning when they open then noon (CA)

the pattern ive noticed: if the shoe was said to come out on a date, check right when they open... if unanounced, check between 12 and 2

I don't even know what to say ..if anyone still hadn't copped the oreos SMH

Looks like they made a pair for everyone with all these re-stock

I don't even know what to say ..if anyone still hadn't copped the oreos SMH

Looks like they made a pair for everyone with all these re-stock
I just got a pair already and want to cop another one.

My FTL had their release on 8/19... ****!!! Hopefully they still have some left.

Btw, what's the best source to keep up with the restock and releases? Is it Niketalk? Lol

Last edited:

And consistently bringing this up accomplishes what, exactly?
He mad their aren't as exclusive. Even with all of these restock their still pretty damn exclusive. How many people actually know about Flyknit Racers? Thank god Nike shipped Yeezy to Adidas. 

He mad their aren't as exclusive. Even with all of these restock their still pretty damn exclusive. How many people actually know about Flyknit Racers? Thank god Nike shipped Yeezy to Adidas. 
Haha forreal. When has it been cool to belittle someone for not being able to cop some shoes. I thought this forum was about community and spreading information. Life happens. We can't all be tuned into sneaker drops and restocks 100% of the time. Some people on here have a serious superiority complex.

The Ultra Boost line are for people that actually run and care about the performance/durability/comfort of their shoe while running... it ain't made for sexy IG and twitter hashtags.

It's also a great shoe at work if you got to stand all day.

theres a size 9.5 chlorine blue racer DS for 18x.xx shipped if anyone is still looking

edit: on grailed

Last edited:

The Ultra Boost line are for people that actually run and care about the performance/durability/comfort of their shoe while running... it ain't made for sexy IG and twitter hashtags.

It's also a great shoe at work if you got to stand all day.
Ran a half marathon in my UBs and they were super comfortable. Won't even consider running in my FK racers.

FK racers do look very good as a sleek minimal shoe, and the UBs are awesome as a casual shoe as well, but both are aesthetically different from each other and the comparison is a little pointless IMO. I have both, i wear both, i love both.

DEB: Oreo 1.0 restock is still happening, right? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Unfortunately I don't think you'll see them this year but definitely next spring and summer.

Also I noticed I used the wrong color a couple of weeks ago when someone asked me - so used to nicknames that I confused the two. Total Orange returns next year, not Team Orange (Cheetos). Apologize for any confusion on that one

Back
Top Bottom