OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Oreo's are sort of reminding me of black/white trainers. This might be the last restock we see and then they will eventually dry up

copped oreos,  first pair of racers.  went TTS (from reading the title of this thread). hope they fit nice.  I wear half a size up for lunar 3s

Just placed an order for the Oreos. Glad I waited and hope it goes thru 
glasses.gif

besides aesthetics,  which is more comfy?   trainers or racers?  my bad if this has been discussed multiple times,  im new in here haha

besides aesthetics,  which is more comfy?   trainers or racers?  my bad if this has been discussed multiple times,  im new in here haha
Racers only have forefoot Zoom. Trainers have both heel and forefoot Zoom. Racers are lighter than Trainers. I find them to be pretty similar but I give the edge to Trainers.

Something must be wrong with their inventory. Just watch and wait for canceled orders because they can't fulfill it.

Something must be wrong with their inventory. Just watch and wait for canceled orders because they can't fulfill it.
Yeah its kind of weird how they've been up for this long

Really hope you two are wrong lol. These would be my first pair of flyknits.

NT FEASTING!!

Congrats to those that finally came up and scored and didn't pay resell.

nthat.gif
By the looks of this it seems there's still plenty of food left on the table
Yeah its kind of weird how they've been up for this long
9 & 9.5 were gone but back up only an hour ago, so it seems like Nike does have plenty of stock this time around.. FTL got a lot of stores in stock as well.

@nikeLA  just tweeted they have it at their local stores,  so looks like inventory is not an issue. 

edit: my mistake they just tweeted, its available on ndc.    but its still a FSR

Last edited:
Nike playing games with these cancellations.

If you're gunna cancel my subsequent orders then do so quickly!!! I don't want them to mess around and cancel my main pair (first order) and then its sold out :lol:

What's the difference between MRebates and ebates?
they are just two diff companies,  like adidas vs nike.  they have diff % cash backs rates also , they just vary from time to time.  so i check both to see which is better for what store im purchasing,  there are a lot more cash back websites..but dont want to get into all that.  

dam it's been a couple of hours and i was still able to easily checkout. looks like all sizes are still available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom